4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
So excited for this new game from N2TheFire. But...doesn't the neko in the 4th and 5th image look like Mia from Serenity? And if it is: how did she get to the aurora from serenity...and will there be story in serenity to show the crossover? And...assuming all of that (and by extension accepting that Last Human isn't a seperate story, but a connected side story to serenity), why release this before the tie-in story in serenity is released?

Haven't played this yet...just my brain rambling. LOVED Serenity so far and will be giving this a try...just curiosity getting the better of me.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
So excited for this new game from N2TheFire. But...doesn't the neko in the 4th and 5th image look like Mia from Serenity? And if it is: how did she get to the aurora from serenity...and will there be story in serenity to show the crossover? And...assuming all of that (and by extension accepting that Last Human isn't a seperate story, but a connected side story to serenity), why release this before the tie-in story in serenity is released?

Haven't played this yet...just my brain rambling. LOVED Serenity so far and will be giving this a try...just curiosity getting the better of me.
That is not Mia. It's the girl who's second from the right in the banner image. Her name is Alexis or Lexi. (Also, she's in almost all of the preview images, not just the 4th/5th; only the first 1 and last 2 don't have her.)

This is in the same multiverse as Serenity; a couple of the Serenity girls do show up for a specific story-relevant cameo (and it's suggested one of them may have a recurring supporting role), but they are not LIs for this game's MC. It's not a connected side story, it's a completely separate full story from Serenity with some very small connections.

Last edited:
Reactions: N2TheFire

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
That is not Mia. It's the girl who's second from the right in the banner image. Her name is Alexis or Lexi. (Also, she's in almost all of the preview images, not just the 4th/5th; only the first 1 and last 2 don't have her.)

This is in the same multiverse as Serenity; a couple of the Serenity girls do show up for a specific story-relevant cameo (and it's suggested one of them may have a recurring supporting role), but they are not LIs for this game's MC. It's not a connected side story, it's a completely separate full story from Serenity with some very small connections.
Yeah...I just played it. I haven't disliked any of N2TheFire's stuff yet, and this is no exception.
And not to be contradictory, but it seems to me (after playing episode 1 here) that it actually IS a connected "side story" for serenity. A story that stands on its own, but is based on/in elements of the "parent story" (like The Mandalorian is a side story for Star Wars). And I never expected any of the girls from Serenity to even make an appearance...let alone become LIs for this MC...so seeing them is nice, but I'm not hoping for content and will just enjoy the surprises as they appear (strangely, Run WAS the one I thought would be the first crossover girl...which is why seeing Mia in the images was weird for me...but after playing I know its not Mia, but the model is quite similar)
Wether N2 actually plans to fully join the 2 "universes" together at some point or not isnt really important to me (but the level of connection between the stories DEFINATELY makes it a huge possibility down the road...even this early in LH it is noticeable), and I am hoping to see more universes with potential "spin off" stories in serenity (there have definately been a couple mentioned there), but at the moment I am just hoping to get more content in both games that we have.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
I know this is just the first release, so some bugs are expected. Just note: on Android the "menu" cannot be accessed during gameplay, and the "options" crashes from the main menu screen, so we can't change volume or settings...at all. Also, don't know if this is for all android users or if its just me, but during gameplay the "quick menu" at the bottom of the screen disappears completely at some point and doesn't come back. Its sometime around when they first board Aurora, I think...didn't notice exactly when it happened. Not a big deal, since it was basically useless since we couldn't access the save game menu anyway...but something to note.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Planned tags? :unsure::coffee:
You'd think last male human's number one concern would be repopulating, at least somewhat.
But looking at those tags... not sure if handjob will be very effective at all that repopulating business. :sneaky::coffee:
Also good job at killing not only the father and mother this time, but the entire human race. That's like, next-level bruh. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Repopulate what though? LOL - The earth is (for lack of a better word) GONE haha...

will this be animated since Serenity is?
Yep. In fact, there are already a few 'non-sex' animations in this first episode. But yes, there will be animations for sex scenes when the time comes.

Never seen a ship like the one as soon as you start the game... :LOL:
All good though! Looking forward to the future of the game.
Any ship I would have used would be something you've seen somewhere else I'm sure. I shopped for ships for months before I settled on this one. It had the right shape and design; close to what I pictured when writing the story.

hope that this will be a harem game :) (y)
Of course it will ;)

My only concern is if this is going to be a Kinetic Novel. There were no choices throughout all of that. Is it going to continue being this way? If so, should probably tag it as such. Not into Kinetic Novels myself, as I prefer the whole "choose your own adventure" style (having actual meaningful choices).
Besides that though, everything was awesome. Wish you the best of luck with this and thanks! ;)
Yes, it is a kinetic vn just like my other one, Serenity. The 'tag' was not in there because I didn't own the thread yet. I'll add it now that that has been rectified. ;)

You commented on this before actually playing through it? LOL
All I can say is, go play through it. And no... none of the girls in the screenshots are Serenity girls. They are new models created from my personal template - so there may be similarities in their faces.

The apk get errors when open memu
I am aware that there is an issue with the android version and the menu. Not sure why someone didn't report that during beta but I'll address it and hopefully have a new android download by this weekend.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
N2, you damn near gave me a heart attack.
Here I am enjoying my morning cup of high octane, trying to jumpstart my brain, and log in to see v0.3......my first thought was "How many months did I lose track of this time????" :oops:

Glad to see this one released, so much for todays plans :D

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Previous comment was before i played:rolleyes: Scotty did beam me up and i must say I'm not really a fan of HS renders...Normally but this is changing my mind the attention to detail in the models (redheads and veiny tits kinda up my ally, just missing freckles now) not to mention the story had me so into it i have now just finished v0.3 a second time...Loving the writing and the visuals so far and looking forward to see how you tell this story, definitively going to have a go at Serenity now (should link you other works on you main page for this)

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Previous comment was before i played:rolleyes: Scotty did beam me up and i must say I'm not really a fan of HS renders...Normally but this is changing my mind the attention to detail in the models (redheads and veiny tits kinda up my ally, just missing freckles now) not to mention the story had me so into it i have now just finished v0.3 a second time...Loving the writing and the visuals so far and looking forward to see how you tell this story, definitively going to have a go at Serenity now (should link you other works on you main page for this)
Thanks. Serenity (Chapter 1) was my first try at doing this and needs a lot of work through the first half of it (at some point I'll go back and do that but now too busy to stop and do rework lol). Serenity C1 was my learning experience so yes... it moves very fast and yes, render quality is definitely lacking. But I did manage to improve beyond the second half of it at least a bit.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
N2, you damn near gave me a heart attack.
Here I am enjoying my morning cup of high octane, trying to jumpstart my brain, and log in to see v0.3......my first thought was "How many months did I lose track of this time????" :oops:

Glad to see this one released, so much for todays plans :D
I changed the version during beta as I had to fix some things. That is how I will do releases and versions from here on out. If I have to rebuild, it will get bumped up a version.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes