4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Great update again. And damn...LILI! Was upset when read she would be leaving Serenity, but does this mean she will be around here for a while now?
I could be wrong, but I believe she'll be gone from both (though might visit? not sure). She belongs back in Oppai Odyssey instead.
I think she'll be in LH for at least 2 episodes. I have a few events planned for her. But yeah, ultimately the captain will get her back to her own world (the Oppai Odyssey world). Though I don't know if Cryo plans to put her back in his story or not. A lot has happened in OO since she was there. I discussed a couple of ideas with him briefly. We'll see what happens.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Nicely done. I am enjoying the story and idea behind this VN. Since it is connected with Serenity, I played through the first part to understand Rin. Of the two, I prefer Last Human as it feels more well grounded and detailed. I suppose that is by design though since Serenity would need to have a more flowing off the cuff feel to it. Anyways, keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Reactions: N2TheFire

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Nicely done. I am enjoying the story and idea behind this VN. Since it is connected with Serenity, I played through the first part to understand Rin. Of the two, I prefer Last Human as it feels more well grounded and detailed. I suppose that is by design though since Serenity would need to have a more flowing off the cuff feel to it. Anyways, keep up the good work.
If you only played the beginning of Serenity (chapter 1), you have to remember that most of that was done quite a long while back while I was still learning and trying to improve my writing. Serenity chapter 2 (current project) might be a bit better in that regard (at least I hope it is). Last Human though, I've been aiming to be more detailed with the story. We're still only in the very beginning of that one just to give you an idea what I mean. Upcoming episodes will have them finally going out into space. LH has a LONG way to go before it is completed (first season - I haven't decided on more seasons after this one. We'll see how it goes).

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
If you only played the beginning of Serenity (chapter 1), you have to remember that most of that was done quite a long while back while I was still learning and trying to improve my writing. Serenity chapter 2 (current project) might be a bit better in that regard (at least I hope it is). Last Human though, I've been aiming to be more detailed with the story. We're still only in the very beginning of that one just to give you an idea what I mean. Upcoming episodes will have them finally going out into space. LH has a LONG way to go before it is completed (first season - I haven't decided on more seasons after this one. We'll see how it goes).
Understood.. it has more to do with the type of story as Serenity and Last Human are very different. I will likely take a look at Serenity part 2 soon though. Serenity is interesting, but Last Human simply got more of my interest.

Reactions: pgm_01

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Lewdflix-LastHuman.png

Hey guys! Feeling a bit better today. Thought I would share this with you all...

I'm sometimes asked to support web versions of my games. I do not support them (and probably won't - I have enough to deal with already). On most sites that serve my games in this way (playable in your browser), I found they were missing music, animations didn't play correctly, and all sorts of issues. So, I kept my distance from them.

But this new and quickly growing site has quite a solid player built in. I was impressed to say the least. Although I did not build the web version, I thought I would share this link for those who prefer to play VN's this way (either because of download limits or other reasons). They are adding games almost every day lately - you'll already find quite a few of my friend's games there. You can play it straight away, but it's better to create an account for yourself on the site. Doing so makes it so you can actually save games, import/export saves, comment and rate them, etc. The player has a few handy tools built in that allow you to switch to full screen, darken the background when not in full screen, and even switch game versions in cases where there are other options. I played through the first episode on the site, and it was pretty much flawless for me.

I like the site so much that I plan to send them my update links as I release them.

Jump on over there and check it out! Don't forget to give Last Human a like! Also, please remember that if you have issues, contact the site owner (not me). I do not control what happens there. Links below...

ecec y

Mar 28, 2022
Initially I played this first and when I saw Rin appear and that one scene where she comes back to Serenity to say that he does look like the MC, I was so confused so only now did I play through Serenity, gotta give it to you, I love the fact they are both connected, and the stories for both are really good, hope this continues till the end

Reactions: Mutation8888

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019

Cynthia... the accident-prone, short neko with the big mommy milkers for you guys. Someone wanted to see her in a cow outfit... didn't have one so kinda had to make one. 2 sfw and 1 nsfw shared here. More poses are in the patron-only post.

LH-Cyndi-(SFW)-01.png

LH-Cyndi-(SFW)-02.png

LH-Cyndi-(NSFW)-03.png

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
n2-newyear-2024-(1920).png

Happy New Year 2024!

Reflecting on the last year, I realize how much my following has grown. I want to say how happy I am to have such support from around the world! I've had to overcome so many obstacles and set-backs, but somehow you guys hang in there. I appreciate the patience you've shown throughout 2023! So, thank you for that!

For 2024, I hope to improve release timing. I am considering shorter releases (half episodes) and will be asking you guys to vote on how you feel about that later. For now though, let's go celebrate the new year together. Even though not in person, we all travel time together (perhaps in different time zones, but still together... ever moving forward). My best wishes to each and every one of you for a happy, prosperous, and healthy 2024.

Love you all, ...Fire

P.S. for F95 specifically: I had a rough start here in the beginning. But you guys have been great. I just wanted to say a special thanks to you. :)

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 3221467

Happy New Year 2024!

Reflecting on the last year, I realize how much my following has grown. I want to say how happy I am to have such support from around the world! I've had to overcome so many obstacles and set-backs, but somehow you guys hang in there. I appreciate the patience you've shown throughout 2023! So, thank you for that!

For 2024, I hope to improve release timing. I am considering shorter releases (half episodes) and will be asking you guys to vote on how you feel about that later. For now though, let's go celebrate the new year together. Even though not in person, we all travel time together (perhaps in different time zones, but still together... ever moving forward). My best wishes to each and every one of you for a happy, prosperous, and healthy 2024.

Love you all, ...Fire

P.S. for F95 specifically: I had a rough start here in the beginning. But you guys have been great. I just wanted to say a special thanks to you. :)
Happy New Year. Half episodes may work out. Your episodes are pretty long and detailed, so half episodes would still have enough content and provide that sensation of continuance. Thanks for the Cynthia scenes. Can't wait to provide her with some experimental "data." That is if Lexi and Nia turn their backs long enough.

Reactions: Twistty

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 3221467

Happy New Year 2024!

Love you all, ...Fire

Love ya, man! Happy to see you keep going. I hope the new year brings you success, happiness, and peace. Heart.png

• Love

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
any news when a new update is coming ?
Not a lot. The about the last release (Episode 3, v0.6a) talks a bit about the dev's release philosophy, and there's a recent that talks about the overall length of the game.
HOW LONG WILL LAST HUMAN BE? - Last Human is a bit special because it began the kind of pattern I truly wanted to do with Serenity from the start. I do have a lot of content for it, so it is possible for a season 2 for sure. However, we'll see how things pan out when we get to that point (probably well into 2025). Due to the nature of the relationships between you and the girls in your crew, there won't be any choices to end LH because no matter what, you're going to have a harem there. However, I do have ideas written down for choices on pregnancy with certain (or all) girls. We'll see how it plays out... still a long way away. If I do a season 2, Last Human could go on through 2026.
So that at least shows a commitment to continuing it, but also that the dev is going to be splitting time between the two games until Serenity is done, so it's gonna be slow.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
It's a fun game and well written. I hope some encouragement here helps keep you motivated to continue the game.
The encouragement definitely helps. And though it has been a really long wait for you guys, I WILL be continuing this game. I do work on 2 games in case you don't know. Just posted a development log for the other game here: https://f95zone.to/threads/serenity-ch-2-v0-2-n2thefire.61604/post-13155883
I am very close to releasing that update for Serenity finally. I'll take a 2 week break, then work on Episode 4 of Last Human ;)

Apr 2, 2023

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
The idea is interesting and visuals are not bad. But the story... It's just... It makes my brain cells die...
It makes no sense whatsoever.
I can understand that developer has from little to no understanding at all about some nature laws or how some things really should work. I blame that on Hollywood and illiterate screenwriters how make people believe that you can survive in absolute zero, zero-gravity and no atmospheric pressure environment without hazard suit and all you need is just hold the breath long enough...
But... But. What about logic?
Why last human go in in universe on super-armed ship, but charge in "evil aliens" with his bare hands? Super-advanced, super-armed, super-spaceship doesn't have on board even an old revolver? But that's OK. That's fine. Main protagonist is superhero and jast a bit of an idiot, so he doesn't need a gun. That, I CAN understand. But what I CAN'T understand is why this "evil aliens"... ummm, "evil space aliens", capture queen's palace dressed as hobos and without even a hand weapon!? I mean, how the heck did they manage to do that!? Asked everyone nicely?
And that's only the tip of the iceberg...

- Logic. Do you copy?
- . . .
- Logic, please respond!
- Eh? Logic? What's that? No, never heard of it.
- No... No! Logi-i-i-i-i-i-i-ic!!!

Last edited:

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
The idea is interesting and visuals are not bad. But the story... It's just... It makes my brain cells die...
It makes no sense whatsoever.
I can understand that developer has from little to no understanding at all about some nature laws or how some things really should work. I blame that on Hollywood and illiterate screenwriters how make people believe that you can survive in absolute zero, zero-gravity and no atmospheric pressure environment without hazard suit and all you need is just hold the breath long enough...
But... But. What about logic?
Why last human go in in universe on super-armed ship, but charge in "evil aliens" with his bare hands? Super-advanced, super-armed, super-spaceship doesn't have on board even an old revolver? But that's OK. That's fine. Main protagonist is superhero and jast a bit of an idiot, so he doesn't need a gun. That, I CAN understand. But what I CAN'T understand is why this "evil aliens"... ummm, "evil space aliens", capture queen's palace dressed as hobos and without even a hand weapon!? I mean, how the heck did they manage to do that!? Asked everyone nicely?
And that's only the tip of the iceberg...

- Logic. Do you copy?
- . . .
- Logic, please respond!
- Eh? Logic? What's that? No, never heard of it.
- No... No! Logi-i-i-i-i-i-i-ic!!!
All of that is explained in the narrative and dialogue. You may have missed it. There has not been an instance without atmosphere being present. Microgravity (there is no real zero gravity area in space since there is always mass at work from somewhere) also has not been experienced since the ships are super advanced and have artificial gravity, however, humans can survive microgravity quite well for several months as our contemporary astronauts can attest to so long as they get exercise and proper nourishment. Firearms were prevented from being in the queens chamber due to automated security protocols. Swords apparently were allowed, however, the alien attackers apparently have a cultural macho image of fighting unarmed in certain situations. The aliens sent to attack the queen were dressed oddly.. chalk it up to cultural differences (those were grunts, probably barely above slave labor). Not everyone dresses the same, eats the same food, speaks the same language, etc. automatically. Alien is just that.. alien (different). I suppose that is why they are in the minority and renegades. They are being exterminated due to their inability to cope after they come up with a plan and their code of conduct does not bode well for their future.

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
All of that is explained in the narrative and dialogue. You may have missed it. There has not been an instance without atmosphere being present. Microgravity (there is no real zero gravity area in space since there is always mass at work from somewhere) also has not been experienced since the ships are super advanced and have artificial gravity, however, humans can survive microgravity quite well for several months as our contemporary astronauts can attest to so long as they get exercise and proper nourishment. Firearms were prevented from being in the queens chamber due to automated security protocols. Swords apparently were allowed, however, the alien attackers apparently have a cultural macho image of fighting unarmed in certain situations. The aliens sent to attack the queen were dressed oddly.. chalk it up to cultural differences (those were grunts, probably barely above slave labor). Not everyone dresses the same, eats the same food, speaks the same language, etc. automatically. Alien is just that.. alien (different). I suppose that is why they are in the minority and renegades. They are being exterminated due to their inability to cope after they come up with a plan and their code of conduct does not bode well for their future.
No... Why did you have to do it!? Why? Why prove me right!?

On a serious note...
Considering that logic specifically or philosophy in general, it seems, no longer considered worthy of teaching in high schools and college. And you, my dear friend, not seems to be able descreen irony and reference, since, in all seriousness, started to comment on a part of my original post that have nothing to do with this game. Allow me to elaborate.

I will save time and forum space and will not go in to a rabbit hole of this story inconsistencies. Just one touch.
Have you ever seen or heard of umm... "less advanced individuals" using advanced tech?
I will answer for you. No. Never.
Do you ever wondered why is that?
Because utilizing a certain level of technology requires a certain level of education and mind development. (example: an average Joe from remote village will not be able to pilot a fighter jet).
And reaching more complex levels of understanding requires for individual to go through certain basic levels first. (example: you can't send and average 10 years kid in to high school or collage and expect him to understand what they teach him).
But when you DO reach needed level. You know and understand why it is a bad idea to stick your head in nozzle of a jet when it's starting it's engine, for example. Or, a bit more complex concept, you know and understand that you need a breathing mask when you go high and fast enough being on board of said jet.
After all, it is surreal and impossible to see some middle ages knight or, even, primitive piloting our fighter.
And finally, once you "advanced" enough for jet (or, for example, some sort of space ship), some simpler concepts, such as utilizing body armor or any other means of self defense AND offense, if you try to go and capture residence of PLANETARY leader of no less advanced civilization, should be kinda obvious.
The same true for other side as well. Especially if this is advanced spacefaring civilization, and they are really concerned about safety of their leader.

So, considering that simple logic chain, I hope I managed to convey the absurdity of some empty-handed space-hobos succeeding at capturing queen palace of space-kitties. And, while we at it, main protagonist rushing in action without any preparation and... well, lets say, useful gear, looks not very... umm, bright as well.

Last edited:

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
No... Why did you have to do it!? Why? Why prove me right!?

On a serious note...
Considering that logic specifically or philosophy in general, it seems, no longer considered worthy of teaching in high schools and college. And you, my dear friend, not seems to be able descreen irony and reference, since, in all seriousness, started to comment on a part of my original post that have nothing to do with this game. Allow me to elaborate.

I will save time and forum space and will not go in to a rabbit hole of this story inconsistencies. Just one touch.
Have you ever seen or heard of umm... "less advanced individuals" using advanced tech?
I will answer for you. No. Never.
Do you ever wondered why is that?
Because utilizing a certain level of technology requires a certain level of education and mind development. (example: an average Joe from remote village will not be able to pilot a fighter jet).
And reaching more complex levels of understanding requires for individual to go through certain basic levels first. (example: you can't send and average 10 years kid in to high school or collage and expect him to understand what they teach him).
But when you DO reach needed level. You know and understand why it is a bad idea to stick your head in nozzle of a jet when it's starting it's engine, for example. Or, a bit more complex concept, you know and understand that you need a breathing mask when you go high and fast enough being on board of said jet.
After all, it is surreal and impossible to see some middle ages knight or, even, primitive piloting our fighter.
And finally, once you "advanced" enough for jet (or, for example, some sort of space ship), some simpler concepts, such as utilizing body armor or any other means of self defense AND offense, if you try to go and capture residence of PLANETARY leader of no less advanced civilization, should be kinda obvious.
The same true for other side as well. Especially if this is advanced spacefaring civilization, and they are really concerned about safety of their leader.

So, considering that simple logic chain, I hope I managed to convey the absurdity of some empty-handed space-hobos succeeding at capturing queen palace of space-kitties. And, while we at it, main protagonist rushing in action without any preparation and... well, lets say, useful gear, looks not very... umm, bright as well.
As I indicated, this is why they failed. Is it intelligent of an attacking force, no.. Believable, yes considering the things we have seen in the world around us. Also as I indicated... culture. You always have to consider culture. Culture makes people do things that may not always be intelligent.

Reactions: N2TheFire
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes