Unity Completed Last Island [v.r18 Dec 13] [Fox Muffler]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If this game is good, it will get good ratings anyway. I just wanted to point out, that it's the same Dev.
And his past 3 Games are pretty poor rated. Sorry if I offended you in any way:censored:
Nah, I never take offense even when it is intended. Keep in mind that ratings don't necessarily tell you how good a game really is, just how good the person who wrote said review thought it was. It could be the greatest game ever made and the reviews could still all be poor because the reviewers thought it was terrible, generally speaking, of course.

CACACAQ

Mar 21, 2018
This game crashed from the very beginning. Simply after loading complete, game crashed. WTF!!!

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Nah, I never take offense even when it is intended. Keep in mind that ratings don't necessarily tell you how good a game really is, just how good the person who wrote said review thought it was. It could be the greatest game ever made and the reviews could still all be poor because the reviewers thought it was terrible, generally speaking, of course.
Thats true. Everything comes down to personal preference. I still like to use reviews as some kind of measure system, you have to read trough them and sometimes even try it for yourself but in most cases they're very useful.

I will pass this game for sure because his past games were mostly wasted time for me (personal opinion).
Anyways, happy fapping :cool:

Reactions: alex2011

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
If this game is good, it will get good ratings anyway. I just wanted to point out, that it's the same Dev.
And his past 3 Games are pretty poor rated. Sorry if I offended you in any way:censored:
none taken I was just pointing out that all their stuff seems half finished to the point that I thought they were alpha demos.

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Look at the prices of the game lmao
¥1,815 / $16.59 / €14.82
and that's with a 50% discount.
normal price: ¥3,630 / $33.18 / €29.65
all his games are stupid expensive for their quality.

• Haha
Reactions: Rakger and Rethos

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Getting black screen after starting the game.
The Loading Complete thing doesn't seem to actually trigger when loading is complete, there's a good 1-3 minutes of waiting to do afterwards.

This game really goes back and forth between really professional (the camera work in that first cutscene is something I would expect out of an old Spyro game, for one), and really poorly designed (Golem falls through the floor, game loads for minutes after it tells you it's finished, cutscene can't be skipped)

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
Just downloaded the file here.

The first enemy did, in fact, fall through the floor. but you can still hop up the mountains over the invisible wall and into the village.
The issue here is... the NPC's really don't care about you or anything you do.
Talking gives like 3 lines before they make it seem like they want you to go bug someone else. Then i started looting everything that wasn't nailed down (the chests) and amassed a small supply of weapons, gifts, and armor. With that, I tried this romance system they have, 3 pies a diamond and a necklace later and got the same result.
So I decided to see if the NPC's had any sense of survival. went into town, swung my sword at some NPC publicly. the one I hit ran the others acted like nothing was happening. Then i decided to kill one, it took a while and the game then crashed with no error message.

In summary. The gameplay i got from this had 0 storytelling outside of the initial lizard, and wasn't very enjoyable because I couldn't interact with any of the romance systems this game is saying it has because (if you look at the item shop) thousands of gold worth of items isn't enough to get an NPC to even follow you down the street.

Extralord

Aug 14, 2017
Apparently at the golem fight if you do not move the mouse or press any buttons then he will start to attack you without falling through floor. Also , to get to town the easy way just save the game after he inevitably falls through the floor and the way will be open. Game is super buggy with hair , water and collisions.

Drazex

May 9, 2017
sorry guy i need help, my game is just black screen after the title page, how do i solve this anyone can teach me, do i need to install something before i play

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
sorry guy i need help, my game is just black screen after the title page...
Like Karnewarrior said above the game can be pretty sluggish to load, can't find any system requirements but it is 3D.

Otherwise black screens with Unity games can sometimes be fixed by fiddling with your display setting, try changing the display scaling. If you got to see the title screen though that may not help.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Have all 3 links the buged version or not?

And it looks that is this not the last version when 13/12/2019 it say that the first enemy is fixed (crazygamer43) and in this version it is not fixed !!!

So can say somebody more clearly what version we have here?

I download it 29/12/2019 here and it is the buged version.

All hentai sides I found have the old version so please make more clear on the first side that this is a old buggy version and not the last version from the game !!!

Normal the hentai game sides have the newest version first before it moves to other adult sides.

At the moment it looks not for me that somebody here buyed the game so that we have here the newest version.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
What a bade bade work .
chara creation is really terrible and tottal broken :/
to look through is really badly implemented.
and when you load another body, it even smears. other friezes c. impossible to change just like clothes.
How can you take money for something like that?
The game is worth nothing because you have made no effort (n)

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I think an effort was made just not in the right place.

The dev needs to seriously bugtest his work. Badly.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
please
set file name as the game title
instead of this mess that ur adding in our download folder
alot of files there with the title "WIN" or "windows..."
And risk the upload site taking it down? I'm sure uploaders would rather use the actual name, but this is a pirating site and that comes with things that need to be done to ensure uploads aren't immediately struck down. I already had that happen to me once, got flagged on MEGA.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes