Unity Completed Last Island [v.r18 Dec 13] [Fox Muffler]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
I have never seen a more ugly buggy mess of a game in my entire life.

Lets see....
- The game doesnt save your settings. Ever. You go to the Graphics Settings (Picture Quality settings), change stuff, and your settings will be lost when you start a new game. Maybe they are saved when you save your in-game progress, but I didnt manage to save the game because it crashed.

- It stutters like crazy. My framerate hovered between 28 to 38 FPS, and thats with the GPU usage being as low as 18%. It wasnt a CPU issue either, as my CPU usage was around 40-50% (not very low, but still not very high either). The game basically is horribly optimized and wont run well on modern hardware.

- The graphics are abysmal. Not old outdated graphics per se, just very very poorly executed. For example, take a basic HDR-like effect, and crack it up to 9999, and you've got this horribly ugly blinding white effect that inexplicably was perfectly acceptable to the developer. I cannot understand why they thought this makes for a good visual experience.
The rest of the graphics are poor, with glitchy shadows flickering on and off on rocks and walls, shadows being at a very basic level even when set to High, etc. Base textures are semi-decent however, and the Unity version that was used in the making of the game wasnt particularly outdated. Just terrible execution and implementation by the developer.

- Game is glitchy as hell. In the beginning of the game, there's a cutscene where a frog-like creature summons a big-ass golem to fight you. I thought "Oh crap, he's going to kill me, I have no weapons and this little girl character has to fight the big golem with her bare fists!"
I braced myself only to see the golem fall through the floor and die somewhere below the map.
I thought "Ok, thats taken care of then, thanks game!".
After that, you proceed to find out you cant go anywhere else, because your path is blocked and you cant get through the small opening in the rocks to get inside the village. Apparently, as others have commented, you can actually glitch-climb on the rocks surrounding the village, to get inside, even though you're not supposed to be able to do that.

- Its even more glitchy and even broken! After getting a sword, I tried to kill an NPC, which run away from me and tried to pass through a house wall after he opened the door but didnt bother to get out by the door. The NPC continuously tried to run through the wall, but of course the wall prevented him from passing. I swang my sword countless times, spamming attacks for a good 2 minutes or so, after which the NPC died, and then the game immediately crashed as the NPC's body went through the wall. This particular crash isnt random, it can be reproduced pretty much every time. Basically the game is broken.

- Gameplay is extremely basic, and you feel like you're playing some tech demo at best, and some "game" that someone made in a single afternoon using Unity at worst. You can attack, block, and run, and thats pretty much it. There is no targetting. Your character just spams attacks, and enemies only have to run 2 feet from you to avoid them. It felt like trying to catch smoke with my bare hands.
For some strange reason, accessing the inventory requires you to use keyboard buttons and not a mouse at all, even though you have to equip weapons and gear that you loot, and this is done only with specific keys that you cannot configure/remap btw. At the same time, there's a Right-click like context menu, with "Use", "Drop", "Destroy" for items, but that menu isnt accessed with a mouse button, but with a keyboard button ONLY!!!
This is just madness.

- There's no story in this game. Literally, nothing. I dont know what else to say.

Pros: Literally none. Sorry.

Conclusion: I wouldnt pay $0.01 for this game, it just doesnt offer anything, and barely even works.

Last edited:

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Man, I knew Fox Muffler was bad at making games, but at least I could play Forbidden Town and Bad Town.

On my laptop, the game immediately locks up and slows my entire computer down after loading everything. I can still swing my weapon, but the screen just remains black and says "load complete". Apparently, they expect you to have a super-computer to be able to play their magnum opus—oh, wait, this game has one star, just like all their other ones.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Have all 3 links the buged version or not?

And it looks that is this not the last version when 13/12/2019 it say that the first enemy is fixed (crazygamer43) and in this version it is not fixed !!!

So can say somebody more clearly what version we have here?

I download it 29/12/2019 here and it is the buged version.

All hentai sides I found have the old version so please make more clear on the first side that this is a old buggy version and not the last version from the game !!!

Normal the hentai game sides have the newest version first before it moves to other adult sides.

At the moment it looks not for me that somebody here buyed the game so that we have here the newest version.
Just bought the latest version from DLSite and uploading it.

DarkTHJ

Feb 3, 2018
Just a black screen when I start a new game
It works in windowed mode but consumes a huge amount of PC resources even at just low settings

Last edited:
Reactions: xSaga

sorrownight

Jul 17, 2017
So the game does have sex... I have only been able to trigger scenes with the monsters. Got a villager to full romance... nothing happens tho. They can follow you but that's about it...

Esziquento

Mar 22, 2018
So the game does have sex... I have only been able to trigger scenes with the monsters. Got a villager to full romance... nothing happens tho. They can follow you but that's about it...
If I remember correctly, you can have sex with a villager by on bed or some sofa(not sure about the sofa) and of course with full romance too.

sorrownight

Jul 17, 2017
Well I finished the game... There isn't any reward from finishing it... In fact, you only get raped by non-quest monsters... (even then, not all of them). And apparently monster scenes are pretty hard to trigger. You gotta be in a perfect angle staring away from them in order for it to occur. One scene doesn't have sound or any facial animations. The rest were pretty meh, tho better.

If I remember correctly, you can have sex with a villager by on bed or some sofa(not sure about the sofa) and of course with full romance too.
Thanks for the heads up. Seems like there is only straight sex with villagers. Can't do female x female. You've gotta change the sex of your character to have sex with female characters. Some female characters, obviously female models, are actually males. Sex scenes are pretty awkward.

The worst part though... is finding them... Yes you heard me right. They are spread out through each village in the game. So essentially if you want to fuck a specific character, you've gotta makes sure they follow you through each and every village. EVEN THEN, all the houses look kinda the same... so it's pretty hard to remember which house would have a scene in them.

uh... at least the texture is borrowed somewhere... only good part of this game is the high-quality textures. My brain needs to sleep.

DarkTHJ

Feb 3, 2018
Sex with villager is possible only in the first house (starting point), in others houses they just kissing.

Esziquento

Mar 22, 2018
Sex with villager is possible only in the first house (starting point), in others houses they just kissing.
I just played the updated version and I find that there were many scenes like doggy, cowgirl, handjob but it in a different house and different village too. Oh, and I found about 2 kissing scenes so if you want more scenes then go to every house in every village with the girl, or else the heart event can not be seen.

(And just wth did developer think this was a good idea? with the following system that if I swim or attack the girl by mistake she will suddenly walk back to where she started following you)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The Game is buggy I tried not long (first village).

The weapons dissapear so you must save go to the title and load your save that you can equip them back correct and you can fight with them.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How do you even use items it shows 3 quick slots but I could not figure out how to select any of them. I also could not figure out how to sell items. Like I got a gem and necklace and no way to sell it that I could figure out.

Last edited:
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes