2.40 star(s) 53 Votes

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
why is it that you have to download the whole game with every update it hurts people with limited internet downloaded the 3.01 update and it was 1.92 Gbs and now 3.02 is the same
There is auto-update in the Windows version of the game. It will download small patch only.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
This is a online or offline game can somebody relate more....
As indicated in the first post this is a multiplayer game, you will not meet other players, but you can influence each other's gameplay. Attack the Bases of other players, or collect resources together to launch exciting events, and so on. You could see a similar model in just released Death stranding.

aaaaaaaaa

Sep 6, 2016
XxLolxX1
You forgot to mention one important difference. These games are paid. And you can play mine absolutely free, even if it has DRM.
90% of the games on this forum are abandoned, and the authors have no desire or ability to complete them. No piracy has anything to do with it. It is simply a fact that if the indie game does not have monetization, it will die (Yes, there are exceptions). You were a subscriber year and a half ago. Thanks to you and other subs, I had the opportunity to continue to develop the game. Now all that content from early access has long been available in the public version. And 300k players play for free, and do not even suspect that you are arguing here about some restrictions.
300k players have played your game for free? Care to give proof? I think you're full of shit.

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
TBH no point in getting a membership to get full game I supported the game at the start then dropped it
I tried the membership again for a month recently to see if I could get a full game completion but sadly it made almost no difference from the public version I still failed even with the complete walkthrough
The increased game days and cheat access help not one bit
I was impressed with the game at the start but it really should not be advertised here as it needs a internet connection to play
The connection does not use your details but as it has a no conection no play I personally think it does not deserve space on the forum

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Mac version doesn't open, it just says "unable to find game!!:"
This is OS bug. This solution from my FAQ will help you ( ):

I’m trying to install the game on my Mac, but I get the “App is Damaged Can’t Be Opened” error, or some other error.
This error appeared with macOS Sierra, and sometimes it does not allow to install applications not from the AppStore.
It is easily solved. Open the Terminal application. Enter the following command with application name, for example:
xattr -cr /Applications/Last_Man.app
A detailed video guide is .

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
TBH no point in getting a membership to get full game I supported the game at the start then dropped it
I tried the membership again for a month recently to see if I could get a full game completion but sadly it made almost no difference from the public version I still failed even with the complete walkthrough
The generated walkthrough that I wrote about in the author's column will be released in December. If you do not really follow the development of the game, then you can safely write to me directly with questions whether a particular feature is already available. I will always be happy to help you.

In any case, the game is designed so that you can go through it using only a Quests List, which tells you in sufficient detail where to move on. So if you have any problems at any particular step, you can also report it, so I modified it.

Borg4574

Feb 19, 2018
Hi, This game interests me, I am the type that supports games I like on patreon, But i am in a part of the world where I have no interwebs at home, the requirement for a DRM login has me somewhat disappointed and unable to play the game, also fapping at my local wifi cafe might get me kicked out, any chance for an offline version???

• Haha
Reactions: Testing132

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Hi, This game interests me, I am the type that supports games I like on patreon, But i am in a part of the world where I have no interwebs at home, the requirement for a DRM login has me somewhat disappointed and unable to play the game, also fapping at my local wifi cafe might get me kicked out, any chance for an offline version???
You can also play on your android phone, the game spends extremely little traffic, less than 1 megabyte in a few hours of play.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
The generated walkthrough that I wrote about in the author's column will be released in December. If you do not really follow the development of the game, then you can safely write to me directly with questions whether a particular feature is already available. I will always be happy to help you.

In any case, the game is designed so that you can go through it using only a Quests List, which tells you in sufficient detail where to move on. So if you have any problems at any particular step, you can also report it, so I modified it.
Thanks but to be honest not worth my time I have invested in the game and have played it since you had your old website (off and on) but have decided not to anymore
Last time I played it I had Platinum level membership with all that it gives in bonus's
Good luck with your game it's no longer for me though

2.40 star(s) 53 Votes