2.40 star(s) 53 Votes

bush420

Apr 23, 2018
Why stats are not increasing after initial allotment of 26 into 5 stats. I am at day 15 and its same. Is it some kind of bug?

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 3.03 and Public Update
Today we have an update of the club and public versions of the game. Some locations and features from early access became available to everyone.

An alternative route has been added for completing the first mission with Julia, when the New Post sends you to eliminate the threat from CARMA. Depending on the parameters of your hero, the girl will react differently to you, and other options for dialogs and events will open in several scenes of your trip with her.

Also, more several old scenes with Vera were updated, which completed the events of the 7th chapter of the game. They were updated with new actions and dialogs, in order to more reveal both the character of Vera and her knowledge about CARMA.

In this build, there are a lot of changes were done in the UI of the game. Some icons were updated, the work with texts was improved, minor bugs were fixed. The Dutch translation received a separate branch with the Belgian version of the language. Other translations also received updates – Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Korean, Chinese and Simplified Chinese. These languages (except for Chinese and Korean) got the opportunity to rename the hero, which was added in the last build.

Added new functionality to the interface. If you notice a typo or an error in the translation, you can send your edits for moderation directly from the game in a couple of clicks. This feature will be added to all my games, but so far it is in early testing, and will be gradually activated in waves on the players’ accounts.
Changelog and links to download in first post

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
can someone @ me if this is still a PvP of sorts? would love to try it but I detest games in which you lose progress due to other players... been playing ARK for too long.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
can someone @ me if this is still a PvP of sorts? would love to try it but I detest games in which you lose progress due to other players... been playing ARK for too long.
Other players may attack your hero’s base, but you won’t lose anything. At the moment, the game only rewards for winning, but does not penalize for losing. If you are interested in this aspect, I recently left a more detailed post about the upcoming changes.

Reactions: Storm4n

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
of Create Event
for object obj_bank_state_1_Loader:

trying to index variable that is not an array
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Room_room_Oksans_state_2_Create (line 1)

this is what i am getting when i try to start the game dont have the new update yet

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
of Create Event
for object obj_bank_state_1_Loader:

trying to index variable that is not an array
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Room_room_Oksans_state_2_Create (line 1)

this is what i am getting when i try to start the game dont have the new update yet
I think you need to update the game. You can use the auto-update button in the start screen of the game.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
well, I registered but activation email never came, does it take a while to send? the email is not wrong, I checked

the account name is the same as my user name here

and no, it's not in the spam box

Last edited:

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
well, I registered but activation email never came, does it take a while to send? the email is not wrong, I checked

the account name is the same as my user name here

and no, it's not in the spam box
I have activated this account, check that the email has been entered correctly.

Reactions: gestved

nemezisss

Jul 15, 2017
Great game! Played for a while around the 1.00 days (got the first 100K achievement), then stopped. For a while a watched the updates here thinking that I should really try it again. I recently came back (just in time for the 3.00). There's something about the story that keeps me always wanting to see more.

I play it mostly on Android, but it would be nice to have a native Linux version (although it plays fine with Wine)

I'm not (yet) too thrilled about the new, fixed value stats system, but I've seen the developer mentioning there may be a way in the future, so there's still hope. Anyway, for the price I paid (Free), I can't really complain, it's still very good. I'm considering joining the Private Club, which is something I never do, so it tells much in itself.

I'm always awaiting the next update with impatience.

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: vortexcannon

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yes. Nobody can post it though because the developer is in the thread and removes it.

GG F95. Morans.
Pm'ing a mod would be a much better way to handle this rather then tagging F95. Btw Ownership of the thread doesn't mean the dev can remove comments, all it means is that they can edit the OP. Anything such as removing link from the OP can get them removed from thread ownership.

Reactions: Ragnar

hanich

Jun 5, 2017
hi everybody i have an issue when i click in play bottom this error shows up

of Alarm Event for alarm 0
for object obj_saves_check:

unable to convert string "ÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÄìÄìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÁ…ˆìÀìÀì" to number
called from - gml_Script_scr_load_base (line 248)
called from - gml_Object_obj_saves_check_Alarm_0 (line 3)
anyone can help me with this

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
hi everybody i have an issue when i click in play bottom this error shows up

of Alarm Event for alarm 0
for object obj_saves_check:

unable to convert string "ÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÄìÄìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÁ…ˆìÀìÀì" to number
called from - gml_Script_scr_load_base (line 248)
called from - gml_Object_obj_saves_check_Alarm_0 (line 3)
anyone can help me with this
If this is you filled out a bug report, then I have already fixed your gamesaves :)

Reactions: hanich
2.40 star(s) 53 Votes