Unity Abandoned Last Rest Area [v1.2] [Mopp4Studios]

Pbxoperator

Jul 12, 2018
Inside the house as redhead go upstairs check door by bed then go downstairs open bathroom check poster for key. Then back upstairs open door by bed, listen to tape then back downstairs open door with words on wall. each sentence represents a number. The Wrath of God =4 I think the next sentence has 3 words=3

BigDevil3435

Oct 28, 2017
I've done everything you say but I still can't find the password. will I count the words on the wall one by one?

Pbxoperator

Jul 12, 2018
Untitledw.png Untitled4.png
the wrath of god=4 words=4
god is cherished=3 words=3
the presence of god prized=5 words=5
gods will shall be loved=5 words=5
remove all their doubt and remove their sins=8 words=8

Superbullet

Game Developer
May 9, 2018
Porta-Potty causes the character to bug out, and becomes stiff as a board.
Thanks for pointing out this bug, will address in next update, for now once you are close to the potty in question please walk (not run) and it should proceed as expected.

Reactions: oxking72

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
Thanks for pointing out this bug, will address in next update, for now once you are close to the potty in question please walk (not run) and it should proceed as expected.
No problem. Does the key to the door come from same porta-potty with the black woman?

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
Nvm. Walk to the porta-potty as black woman, then grab key from her Vagina. You then proceed to make your way to where you find those two pieces of papers. The second room that's in behind the desk with the paper that says "I want to drink your milk" the scarecrow will be blocking the way to the upstairs. Hit E and the scare crow will jump you, then disappear. After that make your way upstairs. As you go up turn around, and you will see a black and white picture of a scare crow man.

Edit: The key to upstairs is found inside the room where the black woman says "Someone is holding the door back". This is after the second scarecrow event that blocked your path to go upstairs.

Update: After listening to the tape recording, and going down stairs to the locked room. There's one last note that says "I see you pretty girl". There's a key hanging below the ceiling in the kitchen.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
How to save the game and why can't continue to play with the red hair girl and try to escape - I do everything with her and open that door with password,but then,when i go downstairs i find the killer and can't escape - he just catch her,why?

areepcoolz94

Dec 24, 2018
Now thats is no sex scene ?? Where is the sex scene? .. Because im run the black girl until get in the blue car and just the end?? But i see that picture up there a sex scene before im download..

Pbxoperator

Jul 12, 2018
Now thats is no sex scene ?? Where is the sex scene? .. Because im run the black girl until get in the blue car and just the end?? But i see that picture up there a sex scene before im download..
Sex scene is only with the red head. Go to the trapdoor behind the house to activate.