3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

HoneyHotDog

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2018
Well, i was misled apparently by the big black-backgrounded Dev note saying me this is the end of content, thanks for playing and so on... while the game actually still continues from there. That is super annoying.:pokerFace:

Kevin with his medieval shirt appears like some squire but not as gallant. So he is special? I hope this isn't Kevin's game where we just play his sidekick unknowingly :winkytongue:

The fat douche? Try to make an outburst like that in any university's main hall, you'd be in serious trouble. On the other hand, this just helps us to commit to the noble cause :relievedface:

The prof is.. superhot! There will be serious policy violations here!
No misleading there! It says you'll be sent to free roam as you please! There was no other place to do a call out once players begin to go into free roam... Guess you'll just have to see where Kevin takes the story! But I'd say in this game, every character has their own things to worry about so no one will be a lifeless doll.

Yeah, i couldn't find 3 (didn't even think to look at edge of screen). :) But i appreciate the mechanic. Maybe just a bit easier next time.
Overall, I like the start so far. Nice renders, some good quality animations, and great models for different tastes, you have pretty much every type you'd want here. Sensual milf prof, milf with huge assets+maid of your dreams Pearl (though i don't think that sweat effect on her is needed either), plump girl with low self-esteem, hot girls "next door"... sandbox seems fun so far, i'm horrible at sliding puzzle though. So that's good that there is alternatives.
I'm sure there will be people to find the harder ones. Some are easy and some are hard. But if all is too easy, then it wouldn't be rewarding!

Not likely...

With people with eagle eyes, or random luck. haha :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess I need to add a few more in the next update then...:FuckYea:

does someone have a tip with puzzles on the pc? haha
Not even I can help you... But it's definitely not mandatory to do. In fact, I designed to have 3 mini games on the PC that would suit different gamers. Some are destined to test their luck, go big or go home. Some want to test their skills with Shufferino. As for Clickerino... Well you'll see in the next update.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I'm sure there will be people to find the harder ones. Some are easy and some are hard. But if all is too easy, then it wouldn't be rewarding!
I totally agree and I'm not asking for all of them to be easy. But this particular "on edge" ones were certainly tricky. Since i don't remember seeing similar thing in other games on ren'py. Good thing is now i know what to look for. ;)

Axer Hell

Apr 26, 2017
Well, i was misled apparently by the big black-backgrounded Dev note saying me this is the end of content, thanks for playing and so on... while the game actually still continues from there. That is super annoying.:pokerFace:
I had that same issue, until I remembered the pics in the game, walked out of the room and voila.

Assumed the rest of the content was just there with "no progress" as such

That's what kept me going. :D

Kevin with his medieval shirt appears like some squire but not as gallant. So he is special? I hope this isn't Kevin's game where we just play his sidekick unknowingly :winkytongue: [/QUOTE said:
Hahaha maybe? :D

Hell yeah!

The prof is.. superhot! There will be serious policy violations here![/QUOTE said:
HELL YEAH! :D Janiice (that hot therapist from Milfy City...?) Here we come! :D

Reactions: HoneyHotDog
Sep 15, 2018
Am I nuts? After Gwen goes off to the library and you talk to the couple by the stairs, there is absolutely nothing to do. These are the available spots:

1. Your room
2. Dorm Corridor
3. Shower
4. Men's Room
5. Main Area
6. Conference Room
7. Side Hallway
8. Lounge

I keep going to these different spots and nothing happens, yet people here are talking about events and girls.

Reactions: SupMate

HoneyHotDog

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2018
I totally agree and I'm not asking for all of them to be easy. But this particular "on edge" ones were certainly tricky. Since i don't remember seeing similar thing in other games on ren'py. Good thing is now i know what to look for. ;)
Once you know it.... That's the trick to these secret cards. A common problem I found with secret cards is that a lot of games don't have any real reasons to find them, but I want to give the players a proper reason to look for these cards. I've been brainstorming a bit for that, but probably won't be implemented in the next update.

do you have a patreon account?
Not at the moment, no. I don't think my game will rake enough patrons at this state. I think seeing a low number will definitely hurt the morale. It'll cause me to rush and give a lack of love for the game. Currently, I'm really just enjoying making it, and sharing it.

Am I nuts? After Gwen goes off to the library and you talk to the couple by the stairs, there is absolutely nothing to do. These are the available spots:

1. Your room
2. Dorm Corridor
3. Shower
4. Men's Room
5. Main Area
6. Conference Room
7. Side Hallway
8. Lounge

I keep going to these different spots and nothing happens, yet people here are talking about events and girls.
I think the people meant the bonus areas in the free roam. I mentioned in a previous post that it is time specific... The upcoming update will clarify more on the free roam aspect. This is just a demo.

Reactions: Dilettante

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Definitely didn't seem to find all the content everyone else did, but it's a great looking game. Can't wait to see where you go with it.

HoneyHotDog

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2018
Here's a sneak peak for the next update. This time focusing a bit more on the development of the plot but not neglecting the gameplay aspects of the game. I'm not a huge fan of a single plot that drives the world forward, but more so a world that drives the story forward.

This upcoming update introduces new characters that are essential to the rest of the cast. While developing, I kept in mind that the gameplay focuses on the player's ability to free roam. Rather than a simple click to advance, you'll be exploring the world of Last Summer Night through different character interactions. Characters have problems that they may not require the solution from the MC, but it's up to you to decide whether you want to be involved or not. Maybe you don't care for that character, then go ahead and leave them alone. Maybe that character shows up later asking for something from you because they're friends with someone else you spoke to. All in all, I hope to create something a little more complex than click to advance the plot.

I also made sure the mini-games aren't a grind by forcing myself to replay it x times infinity, so fret not. They're mini games with renders of actual in-game characters you'll be able to interact with in the future updates.

Upcoming features in a list.

Silky

Feb 3, 2018
Is that chick in blue from the desktop going to be a character because she's just delish? Only other game I've seen her in was Something Special and that was really short.

HoneyHotDog

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2018
It's been a little over a month since the launch of the demo. I'd like to announce that the next update will be within the upcoming two weeks!! I have been super focused on developing the game, redoing some of the older renders to make it better. After some testing and bugfix, the game should be ready to go!

There will be new locations, new characters, new story development, new mini-games, and new h-animations! Stay tuned!

Below contains a few more stills from the upcoming update! SPOILER ALERT(Well, no dialogue is shown.)!

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes