Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes
Mar 10, 2018
you mean "the twin" or something, yea i beat them
there two mini bosses one is a Lamia on the left that doesnt move at all the other is the twin red girls on the right
also regarding that boss reset theres a merchant at the HQ all the way to the right that sells this thing call reset jelly theres a black one and a red one
the black one will reset that boss and is called One Eyed

Reactions: imp16k4

ZateK_

Sep 24, 2019
So i've beaten all the boss but the girl in the tent always say the same thing about lore even if I have the ancient scrolls with me

Mar 10, 2018
anyone had luck getting all named girls? i been trying and no luck i only have 2
status report: soo i got two more name girls

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2020
I think its been said before but what happend to this game is a tragedy,great idea and amazing art style but very poor execution,the "remake" doesnt seem to me, atleast to be better.How long do you plan to work on this Imp?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I think its been said before but what happend to this game is a tragedy,great idea and amazing art style but very poor execution,the "remake" doesnt seem to me, atleast to be better.How long do you plan to work on this Imp?
I have no idea....
I need some time for myself but at the moment it s only work work work without end

Restipa

Nov 26, 2017
Are there any plans for making it so the user can have more than 1 companion at a time? I like Starfires damage but Aya provides pretty good tanking.

Blueseykat

Jul 8, 2021
Im stuck at the Devil Ruins 1'st door (The place with a glowing keyhole building) can anyone help me?
and also how do you beat those dammned nuns, they essetially 1 shot
Edit: how do you even start Lacey's quest, I keep getting turned away.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boy65
Mar 10, 2018
ooook for those who still struggle with name girls heres the drops i got
tentacle area Lamias , Alien area Upgrade enemies , latex area horsedick lady
Captura de pantalla (348).png Captura de pantalla (347).png

1249321_GF_Signature_2_Kira_GIF.gif

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2018
Did you try to use a reset jelly
if you are referring to me ill try using the big jelly and see what happens
update:i used both jellys to be sure one for Venus that repeated the cutscene but still no lacy quest.... i really think is bugged
heres all the girls , i have the mirror disguse and deamon nun
and IF i use big reset jelly i lose all name girls.... yeah no ill wait until this gets fixed or idk someone pass me a saved where this is cleared
aaa ye i can pass the door even though i cant talk to lacy
Captura de pantalla (352).png
1249321_GF_Signature_2_Kira_GIF.gif

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes