Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
i have beaten all of the boss to the alien one, got their gems, but the last 2 crystals dungeons are inactive, am i supposed to do something else? or this is bugged?
You need the bee orb for the other two.
It's a bug in that case the orb will change for the next update to the right ones.
The fifth will be unlocked if you complete the quest with the named girls. You must bring them to lacy she hides in the deamon area

robdabob

Mar 20, 2021
So in the lacy side quest I have turned in the the brown, salmon pink, and green girl I am wondering what two zones the other two girls drop in and what enemies to look for?

robdabob

Mar 20, 2021
The five named girls for the Lacy sidequest:

Warrior Girl - Latex
Royal Girl - Tentacle
Mean Girl - Slime
Angered Girl - Deamon & Plant
Nice Girl - Alien
Do they drop on one try and also is there a specific item I should look for to counter quinz gas debuffs

ZateK_

Sep 24, 2019
I was wondering how the reset button works because I lost to some mobs and the soldier died so i tried to use the reset button but where does the soldier have gone

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I was wondering how the reset button works because I lost to some mobs and the soldier died so i tried to use the reset button but where does the soldier have gone
Everytime one of your companions succumbs in battle they spawn on different places in certain areas. (Except slime girl)
If you use the reset button it force her to spawn on the specific spots

Reactions: ZateK_
Mar 10, 2018
The five named girls for the Lacy sidequest:

Warrior Girl - Latex
Royal Girl - Tentacle
Mean Girl - Slime
Angered Girl - Deamon & Plant
Nice Girl - Alien
quick question as you mentioned one try like do i need to start the game all over? or keep grinding the same area killing the enemies to get the girl?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
quick question as you mentioned one try like do i need to start the game all over? or keep grinding the same area killing the enemies to get the girl?
It s a little bit grindy. Drop chance are around 4-9% bur not every enemy

ZateK_

Sep 24, 2019
So I didn't beat any boss and got corrupted by all of them but now I dont know what to do, I freed Alex but that's it

ZateK_

Sep 24, 2019
It seems that i can't get starfire I beated the Honey Queen but I didnt get Starfire encounter and I don't know what to do after I got the Elv i beated the Scientist but everyone is talking about Demons and Aliens but i can't seem to go there

Last edited:

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
It seems that i can't get starfire I beated the Honey Queen but I didnt get Starfire encounter and I don't know what to do after I got the Elv i beated the Scientist but everyone is talking about Demons and Aliens but i can't seem to go there
The way splits on the same screen as the "honey trap" area Where you get transported into after loosing to some plant monster

Reactions: ZateK_
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes