Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Ducksu76

Jul 27, 2017
Hello! Love the mod. Question - In one other post, I forgot on which page, you mentioned you need mirror disguise and a disguise in order to do the Lacy thing. Where's the normal disguise?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Hello! Love the mod. Question - In one other post, I forgot on which page, you mentioned you need mirror disguise and a disguise in order to do the Lacy thing. Where's the normal disguise?
Some of that areas tfs
nope same issue if it helps i am using the "demonic nun" outfit which i'm pretty sure is the right one correct me if wrong.
Noted

D

Deleted member 3035137

Has the new content been integrated from the remake ?

Sexxxxga

May 21, 2019
Anyone ever got this to work with joiplay on Android? Put the exe into a new folder, put the bugfix in the same directory, but when I add the game exe it just says unzipping for a while and does nothing

Edit: I guess you just have to wait like 10-15 minutes for joiplay to finish extracting it
Use zar archiver-> re name the ".exe" to ".zip" -> extract. It should work perpectly

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
raven without lipstick is best raven. i dont like how that latex dungeon remake gave her black lipstick i know minor thing and all but.
For some reason rarely does lipstick works on animated female characters. It just looks not that good many times.

ZateK_

Sep 24, 2019
Hello I have a problem with the bee Queen so I helped every bee covered in slime but she still ask me to help them

Coni2345

Aug 3, 2018
Heya, i was curious how i could get back to town in this game. I've seem to just be going forward but i cannot get back to town :/

Coni2345

Aug 3, 2018
You use the glowing stone slab things to teleport to different zones you have unlocked.
It's more that i can't seem to get out of the area's, i've not seen a couple of marks on the ground at the end of a zone but no clue if i have to interact with those or what i have to do to get back to the town :/

bluewolf194

Apr 9, 2020
It's more that i can't seem to get out of the area's, i've not seen a couple of marks on the ground at the end of a zone but no clue if i have to interact with those or what i have to do to get back to the town :/
The marks on the gound are not telepoters, those give you full health and mana.
By the entrance of a level you will see stone Slabs that are rounded on top, actavating those with give you you ability to teleport to other level, the town and elven village.

Coni2345

Aug 3, 2018
The marks on the gound are not telepoters, those give you full health and mana.
By the entrance of a level you will see stone Slabs that are rounded on top, actavating those with give you you ability to teleport to other level, the town and elven village.
stone slab.PNG
This is the beginning of this level, i've checked north too but i don't see anything there either.
I've downloaded the game through the link at the front page, could it be that the teleport isn't in that one?
Thank you for all your help by the way!

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes