Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes
Dec 9, 2018
I have a weird question. Is there any way to access the music tracks used in this game? I've looked through the files and I can't find anything that's actually been used (as far as I can see).

Whiskerz22

Feb 10, 2020
The mod is unavailable for joiplay or other mobile emulators via direct download. I've tried inno and a DOSbox but neither can extract the .exe.The only other solution would be to open the .exe on a pc, and then share it to a Dropbox or Google drive but I'm not at my computer at the moment.

VMB

Jul 28, 2020
1.- No it s not a bug. I know it s annoying but that s the current, so dumb as it sounds, fix for a lot of freezing problems. I attached the switch for the side pic and the fight pics and, and and all of the pics moving around to the current suit. It s a clumsy solution but it works... Somehow
2.- Behind the waterfall. Search for a pentagram on the ground
3.- You don t need to. The only thing you can achieve by corrupting the staff is getting the slimy companion

Thank you for the explanation and the hints!

By the way, what exactly am I supposed to pay special attention to here? The fact that there's a bridge to my right (top)? 1619032789673.png

Jan 2, 2020
Then look for the place where you saved the rtp
Hey man what happend to that idiot who said that you stole zxc's game? Did he deleate his comments or you did?
Anyhow i just wanted to tell you that he is wrong,this isnt stealing and if anything you improved the game quite alot,like bestiaries which werent the last time I played and the town expanded even more,if you only could add something to track quests.
Personally i enjoy this version better than the "remake" of zxc.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Hey man what happend to that idiot who said that you stole zxc's game? Did he deleate his comments or you did?
Anyhow i just wanted to tell you that he is wrong,this isnt stealing and if anything you improved the game quite alot,like bestiaries which werent the last time I played and the town expanded even more,if you only could add something to track quests.
Personally i enjoy this version better than the "remake" of zxc.
I think he did by himself. I think the community pointed out what is stealing and what not.
The town will grow even more with the next core. Maybe next month. Tracking of quests isn t something I plan to implement for now would cause a lot of back tracking

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
Anyone ever got this to work with joiplay on Android? Put the exe into a new folder, put the bugfix in the same directory, but when I add the game exe it just says unzipping for a while and does nothing

Edit: I guess you just have to wait like 10-15 minutes for joiplay to finish extracting it

Last edited:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
i know it would take alot of effort but i wish that the npcs would acknowledge your appearance based on what form you are taking, its weird just casually going through town when your a monstrosity and no reactions whatsoever.

We also need more character sprites for other forms or atleast give us placeholders that we can edit the sprite of ourselves for new forms.

Reactions: Fanatic Vortex

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
i know it would take alot of effort but i wish that the npcs would acknowledge your appearance based on what form you are taking, its weird just casually going through town when your a monstrosity and no reactions whatsoever.

We also need more character sprites for other forms or atleast give us placeholders that we can edit the sprite of ourselves for new forms.
The folder Graphics -> Characters is full of sprites you can play around with.

Jan 2, 2020
I think he did by himself. I think the community pointed out what is stealing and what not.
The town will grow even more with the next core. Maybe next month. Tracking of quests isn t something I plan to implement for now would cause a lot of back tracking
Well he got what he deserved,dont let haters drag you down man,this is fine work.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
The folder Graphics -> Characters is full of sprites you can play around with.
i know that but i mean to make our own sprites of the states that do not have one like futanari, if there were placeholder sprites for the other states that do not have them that were coded in that we could edit ourselves on our own time, is what am i trying to convey.

i don't know how time consuming that would be for if you were to add placeholder sprites of the states that are lacking sprites or not but that was what i meant when i said if we could create new sprites for the states.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Is there a way to leave your companion to solo again?
Not for now
i know that but i mean to make our own sprites of the states that do not have one like futanari, if there were placeholder sprites for the other states that do not have them that were coded in that we could edit ourselves on our own time, is what am i trying to convey.

i don't know how time consuming that would be for if you were to add placeholder sprites of the states that are lacking sprites or not but that was what i meant when i said if we could create new sprites for the states.
I don t even know which one is missing soooo it would consume a lot of time

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Not for now

I don t even know which one is missing soooo it would consume a lot of time
not missing just they do not have any character sprite associated with them.

also what is the chances we could get reactions from some npcs based on your appearance? it would be immersive be interesting to see some unique dialogue based on what you look like but it would also take time i understand that, so it's only an idea to give the game a little more oomf in some areas not something necessary just something that could perhaps be added in the future.

Last edited:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
speaking of companions where do they go if your defeated? i have not found them at the town and that button does nothing from what i could tell.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes