Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I need to put another wall somewhere....
Did you travel to the alien zone?

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Atm. I work on the next sidequest the Bestiary and on the town. I don't have a plan since I do that to calm down from work

How did you manage to get into the tentacle dungeon without beating the elven temple. Bormaly you only get there after you defeat quinz the first time
Idk i just beat the boss, i swear i unlock elven temple when i was in demon world, here's my story if you could say that, i just keep progressing on the level like killing the boss and the gem boss until demon lair, by that time i just realized that there are 2 portal/teleport left, i know 1 of them are alien so i look up on the other one and it's elven village.

Mar 17, 2021
I need to put another wall somewhere....
Did you travel to the alien zone?
Not sure if this was addressed to me, but yes I have traveled to the alien zone. I haven’t beaten the demon boss yet (so stronk). I was able to get there also before visiting the elven village though I currently lose to all of the aliens so I haven’t progressed in that area at all.

Jan 2, 2020
I wonder how much more author of this mod planning to work on it. I want to know this because I want to change this mod a bit to better suit my personal preferences. It will be for my use only, so I guess that using other person's work as a base should not be a problem.
So if there is a lot of new content to come, starting my work now will be a bad idea.
And what exactly do you want to change?

Naomi_Alopex

Aug 8, 2019
Only in a certain fight or random?
Sorry for the super late reply, I have not had a chance to repond until now. I have not played the game since, but from what I remember, it was random. Before I talked to the healer, it was any fight I got into. After I tried talking to the healer, the game mostly worked, but I ended up with the image of raven you get in battle, but there was a smaller copy of the same image over top. The game would still work while it was like this. Eventually I got in a battle and then the game got stuck again. I reloaded and then it would eventually do the same thing, but it was during a different battle.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Sorry for the super late reply, I have not had a chance to repond until now. I have not played the game since, but from what I remember, it was random. Before I talked to the healer, it was any fight I got into. After I tried talking to the healer, the game mostly worked, but I ended up with the image of raven you get in battle, but there was a smaller copy of the same image over top. The game would still work while it was like this. Eventually I got in a battle and then the game got stuck again. I reloaded and then it would eventually do the same thing, but it was during a different battle.
Did you try to make the battle and fight animation off / on several times in the options menu and the item

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
hi i have a problem when the queen bee says get rid of slimes I kill them and nothing happens they dont die please help?
I can't remember the name of the item, but there is a potion you can purchase in town that removes corruption/transformations. You need to have that in your inventory and when you approach the bee slime it should prompt you to fight or cleanse them, clean them up and you should be good to go.

tumbringgup

Dec 16, 2020
I'm very confused. I just beat Quinz for the second time (first time in the pumpkin area). After the scripted instant kill, I get the new staff and the spell. So I went back to fight her and the spell does nothing. Am I missing something?

Mar 10, 2018
question im sorta stuck i have the outfit to talk with Lacy they even receive me with a name girl...i guessing your companions? anywho i cant talk with lacy just her friend any ideas what to do? also how yall reach the pumpkin area im been wandering around i only found a portal i cant acess it says that "im missing something or am i tainted"

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
question im sorta stuck i have the outfit to talk with Lacy they even receive me with a name girl...i guessing your companions? anywho i cant talk with lacy just her friend any ideas what to do? also how yall reach the pumpkin area im been wandering around i only found a portal i cant acess it says that "im missing something or am i tainted"
You have to best the crystal dungeons

VMB

Jul 28, 2020
I noticed a bug where whenever I talk to the Witch in the city to get healed/uncorrupted, my bodygear reverts away from my Silk Cloak/Runed Robe back to the Bodysuit.

Besides that, could anyone give me a tip on where to find the Elf Queen' sister?~
Also, are we meant to corrupt the hospital staff in order to progress?

Last edited:

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I noticed a bug where whenever I talk to the Witch in the city to get healed/uncorrupted, my bodygear reverts away from my Silk Cloak/Runed Robe back to the Bodysuit.

Besides that, could anyone give me a tip on where to find the Elf Queen' sister?~
Also, are we meant to corrupt the hospital staff in order to progress?
1.- No it s not a bug. I know it s annoying but that s the current, so dumb as it sounds, fix for a lot of freezing problems. I attached the switch for the side pic and the fight pics and, and and all of the pics moving around to the current suit. It s a clumsy solution but it works... Somehow
2.- Behind the waterfall. Search for a pentagram on the ground
3.- You don t need to. The only thing you can achieve by corrupting the staff is getting the slimy companion

Reactions: VMB
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes