Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
not missing just they do not have any character sprite associated with them.

also what is the chances we could get reactions from some npcs based on your appearance? it would be immersive be interesting to see some unique dialogue based on what you look like but it would also take time i understand that, so it's only an idea to give the game a little more oomf in some areas not something necessary just something that could perhaps be added in the future.
Already started with that. The healer reacts different for some outfits but that's also a lot of work for a small outcome I must search for a easier way there.
You can find your defeated companions in the different areas. Beat them and bring them to the hospital there you find them on the second floor again

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Already started with that. The healer reacts different for some outfits but that's also a lot of work for a small outcome I must search for a easier way there.
You can find your defeated companions in the different areas. Beat them and bring them to the hospital there you find them on the second floor again
what outfits does she react to? i just get the generic this power inside you might let you channel monsters corruption, something like that. except the latex outfit if you are defeated but that one has placeholder text.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
what outfits does she react to? i just get the generic this power inside you might let you channel monsters corruption, something like that. except the latex outfit if you are defeated but that one has placeholder text.
Than something went wrong

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
Which stat let's you attack first? Agi? The tongue pods are opening up then they just om nom until defeat

FearLs

Nov 15, 2020
Which stat let's you attack first? Agi? The tongue pods are opening up then they just om nom until defeat
The way to deal with it for me was either high attack to kill them before opening or use spells or have a companion.

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
Ah. If I change up the suit to be able to use magic (using the Big Tentacle one rn) is there a way to reacquire that suit?

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
Get defeated by the same enemy again or use certain items
Hmmm... tried defeating or getting defeated by every one of the enemies in the first three maps in the tentacle dungeon but nothing. Any idea which specific enemy?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Hmmm... tried defeating or getting defeated by every one of the enemies in the first three maps in the tentacle dungeon but nothing. Any idea which specific enemy?
Did you mean the tf from the item?
The small tentacle dropped by nearly every enemy there the special tentacles dropped very rarely but later you can buy them in the special shop

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
The small tentacle dropped by nearly every enemy there the special tentacles dropped very rarely but later you can buy them in the special shop
Yeah I have a lot of the small tentacle, I guess I just got lucky with the big tentacle drop then

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
i found a bug, when your companion isn't defeated but you are defeated instead, if i find the companion afterwards and beat her she doesn't appear in the inventory and neither does a small cutscene play when you would defeat normally so then i am unable to bring her to the medical because i don't have her in my inventory.

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
Can anyone help me?
1.Can I consume Slime liquid and get new costume like when consuming tentacle and latex liquid? The slime liquid is grey out. I already defeat slime boss.
2. Where is the Aristocrat girl located? It said she is too rich to be in a hospital.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
those two demons you fight in the underground dungeon still cannot pass despite my level they kill me in seconds, seriously their health and damage is seriously fucked around 40000 30000 together hp is a little much no?.

which leads me to think i don't know how the author expects someone to get through this game without the use of a save editor which i had to use just to buff myself more which btw was still not enough. so i'm basically stuck on the stupid demon scroll.

Last edited:

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
those two demons you fight in the underground dungeon still cannot pass despite my level they kill me in seconds, seriously their health and damage is seriously fucked around 40000 30000 together hp is a little much no?.

which leads me to think i don't know how the author expects someone to get through this game without the use of a save editor which i had to use just to buff myself more which btw was still not enough. so i'm basically stuck on the stupid demon scroll.
They don't be meant to be defeated for the moment like they say
Can anyone help me?
1.Can I consume Slime liquid and get new costume like when consuming tentacle and latex liquid? The slime liquid is grey out. I already defeat slime boss.
2. Where is the Aristocrat girl located? It said she is too rich to be in a hospital.
1.- slime liquid is not to use for tf
2.- she's part of a sidequest

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
imp16k4 okay so what is left now then? i beat all dungeons got 4 scrolls, beat all bosses including the aliens. found elven village did the quest there, hmm robot place doesnt seem to have any kind of boss in it but i cleared every area i found. i haven't opened that door in demon area so maybe that can be opened now? then i fight the boss afterwards right?

also how do i get this tf, i assume its from those enemies you encounter in the dark wood dungeon that have the same dick right? but being defeated does nothing.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
imp16k4 okay so what is left now then? i beat all dungeons got 4 scrolls, beat all bosses including the aliens. found elven village did the quest there, hmm robot place doesnt seem to have any kind of boss in it but i cleared every area i found. i haven't opened that door in demon area so maybe that can be opened now? then i fight the boss afterwards right?

also how do i get this tf, i assume its from those enemies you encounter in the dark wood dungeon that have the same dick right? but being defeated does nothing.
To open the door you need to do the lacy sidequest
The futa private could be one of the missing tfs

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
To open the door you need to do the lacy sidequest
The futa private could be one of the missing tfs
well the door will open but nothing else cannot talk to lacy after talking to her friend so im stuck once again.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes