4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
is there only .exe version?
seems fishy its much better when there are zip or rar, just unpack

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
It's funny that some people can progress this quest without having the requirements and some people get stuck.
As far as I know it works in the beta maybe I did find the problem after all

lordofkawaiii

Sep 10, 2020
what are you supposed to do after beating starfire? the daemon one shot me and i don't see any other way, i beated the big bee but that didn't do anything

Mar 10, 2018
am i playing Dark Souls? this bitch pulls a Akuma Raging demon and when she close to getting MERC SHE pulls PLOT armor and heals all over and bitch slaps the fuck outta you bruh.....
Captura de pantalla (335).png

SHE REVIVES!!? RUN ME MY W XDDD (im using a custom raven)
Captura de pantalla (336).png

lordofkawaiii

Sep 10, 2020
i'v beat the tentacle dungeon, got the ancient scroll, but the tent girl doesn't say anything, am i missing something?, i have beaten the demon boss. I tried the big jelly and redo the tentacle dungeon but it didn't do anything.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
i love the concept of this game. is there any dev or artist with a similar concept?
(tentacles, transformation,inflation, corruption, etx)
thx in advance

Reactions: Fanatic Vortex
Jan 2, 2020
i love the concept of this game. is there any dev or artist with a similar concept?
(tentacles, transformation,inflation, corruption, etx)
thx in advance
MGQ and kingdom of deception,the latter hasn;t had a update in quite a while and devs might be milking it dry so dont donate till they get a update going!

Reactions: cocomiel1

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
MGQ and kingdom of deception,the latter hasn;t had a update in quite a while and devs might be milking it dry so dont donate till they get a update going!
thx! didnt knew MGQ. i know KOD but ill wait... 10 years to play it finished (also loved Noxian Nights from the same dev, and art style is pretty awsome)

Reactions: Fanatic Vortex

TheProNoobCN

Jun 16, 2021
What are the named girls for? Like what do I use them for an where?

Also is there a way to corrupt the girl next to the ice cream shop? I've tried every item.

lordofkawaiii

Sep 10, 2020
i have beaten all of the boss to the alien one, got their gems, but the last 2 crystals dungeons are inactive, am i supposed to do something else? or this is bugged?

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes