Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Jargos

Dec 4, 2018
Look for a disguise and bring her the named girls
Do you need anything else aside from the piece of the mirror? I have one named girl and have the piece of the mirror equipped. But they just say that they refuse to work with a thug like me.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Do you need anything else aside from the piece of the mirror? I have one named girl and have the piece of the mirror equipped. But they just say that they refuse to work with a thug like me.
You need another disguise, I forgot to add the mirror to that

Laval09

Nov 5, 2020
when was this last updated cus i got this gmae like a year ago and i want to know if i should redownload it to get some of the bugs fixed also if i redownload it will i lose my save ?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
There is a new bug where some people loose there game file with the new version

Naomi_Alopex

Aug 8, 2019
I am getting a bug where the game gets stuck on this screen. It seems to only trigger when Raven attacks or uses magic during a battle. Any idea how to fix it? Also, all the links say that the patch is 28.02, but all the downloads seem to be 27.02. Is that is what is causing the problem? Anyone have a link to actual 28.02?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I created the patch on 27.02 but uploaded it here one day later.
For the bug go to the healer and talk to her a couple of times she reset some of the trigger what can cause some problems with the pictures.

Naomi_Alopex

Aug 8, 2019
Thanks for the info on how to get rid of the bug. I got it do go away doing what you said, but then it came back after a while :(

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Okay so i seems to be stuck or something, after beating the lady/girl in the elf temple and go through the portal i don't know how to progress after that, am i screwed because i beat all the boss in underground first before progressing the elf story?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Okay so i seems to be stuck or something, after beating the lady/girl in the elf temple and go through the portal i don't know how to progress after that, am i screwed because i beat all the boss in underground first before progressing the elf story?
You shouldn't be able to complete all of the crystal dungeons before beating the elven village

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
I wonder how much more author of this mod planning to work on it. I want to know this because I want to change this mod a bit to better suit my personal preferences. It will be for my use only, so I guess that using other person's work as a base should not be a problem.
So if there is a lot of new content to come, starting my work now will be a bad idea.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
You shouldn't be able to complete all of the crystal dungeons before beating the elven village
I did beat all the gem dungeon before elven village, i know when you beat the first crystal and talk to the tent girl she said she want more scroll, so i did i kill all the boss and get all the scroll before unlocking elven village, unless when you kill the first boss dungeon it unlock by it self.

So my problem when i enter the portal from elven temple, it transport me to the tentacle lair thing, but there are no sight of the mask lady, same with the bee lair, where you have to fight the halloween thing, and same with last dungeon.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I wonder how much more author of this mod planning to work on it. I want to know this because I want to change this mod a bit to better suit my personal preferences. It will be for my use only, so I guess that using other person's work as a base should not be a problem.
So if there is a lot of new content to come, starting my work now will be a bad idea.
Atm. I work on the next sidequest the Bestiary and on the town. I don't have a plan since I do that to calm down from work

I did beat all the gem dungeon before elven village, i know when you beat the first crystal and talk to the tent girl she said she want more scroll, so i did i kill all the boss and get all the scroll before unlocking elven village, unless when you kill the first boss dungeon it unlock by it self.

So my problem when i enter the portal from elven temple, it transport me to the tentacle lair thing, but there are no sight of the mask lady, same with the bee lair, where you have to fight the halloween thing, and same with last dungeon.
How did you manage to get into the tentacle dungeon without beating the elven temple. Bormaly you only get there after you defeat quinz the first time

Reactions: Kuromarutaur
Mar 17, 2021
Atm. I work on the next sidequest the Bestiary and on the town. I don't have a plan since I do that to calm down from work

How did you manage to get into the tentacle dungeon without beating the elven temple. Bormaly you only get there after you defeat quinz the first time

I haven’t beaten all of the crystals yet, but I beat the tentacle crystal before the elven village too. I got to the demon section and completed the appropriate crystals before I even found the elven village.

I only found the elven village because of this forum. The tent becomes closed off early after you annoy them into giving you an item (before you have the scroll) and when trying to enter again raven says ‘I agreed to leave them alone’

Where is the portal suppose to take you after ‘defeating’ the girl in elven temple? It took me to middle of tentacle crystal. I had already seen that girl in the demon section before I found her in the temple.

Reactions: autizboyz
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes