Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Screenshot please maybe I m completely wrong where you standing right now

Demonic_Engine82

Jan 19, 2020
I can't seem to get passed the demon zone there attacks are doing 600 each time and they are attacking twice. I got most my characters defence over 100 and ravens is over 200 now but I still get two shotted

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
There is a small house in front of the room the picture was taken from

Updated the OP

Last edited:

CatpaniPark

Feb 11, 2021
I just got an "angered girl" off of a monster in the dark forest I don't know what I have to do with her.

Also how does the "activator" works in the Elv village, I can't seem to make it work even though I have enough sime/tentacle/latex, nothing happens.

I can't seem to get passed the demon zone there attacks are doing 600 each time and they are attacking twice. I got most my characters defence over 100 and ravens is over 200 now but I still get two shotted
You need to grind a bit more and boost your defense.

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
What's the limit on stats allocation? I saw it way back when but can't find it in here thought I'd ask see if anyone knows? or can find it in the posts because a don't want to allocation to many stat points and have something go wrong. noting I haven't played this game in a while and is restarting it again.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
What's the limit on stats allocation? I saw it way back when but can't find it in here thought I'd ask see if anyone knows? or can find it in the posts because a don't want to allocation to many stat points and have something go wrong. noting I haven't played this game in a while and is restarting it again.
I'll give you a magical hint that lets you avoid waiting for a reply, and since you know it was posted at some point it's even easier to know you can find it. If you look in the top right corner of this page you'll see a little box that says search. If you type in a magic spell there you can have the forum look through the thread or forum for what you want to find. You might search for stats or "full save" depending on what you're looking for. This will give a list of posts that have what you're searching for in them.

Sarcasm aside, I posted details of this literally 1 page back on the thread.

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
Is that really the limit for each? I'm talking about a extreme
older post when the cheat engine was added breaking certain saves mines not broken but thats what people were saying when it was added so the modder of this thread posted a stat list as to not break or go over the stat limit when allocating but .I'm again just coming back to the game after awhile the modded version that is?

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes