Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

anonymph

Dec 1, 2019
Fullscreen++ is real weird on my setup; I'm getting a black screen on startup, mainly due to WindowedRatio=2 in the default ini. Maybe it would be best to change the default WindowedRatio to 1, and let the player change it if they really want?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Fullscreen++ is real weird on my setup; I'm getting a black screen on startup, mainly due to WindowedRatio=2 in the default ini. Maybe it would be best to change the default WindowedRatio to 1, and let the player change it if they really want?
Press F6
You can change it every time

Jan 2, 2020
Might sound funny but I joined this site at first only to download this mod,a year ago on the new year eve I found this game by chance and is the third H game I have played and I really liked it for some reason despite beign unfinished.
I sort of brings back memories from the beggining of 2020 back before the darkness...before corona and before I was into H games at that point.
Keep up the good work

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Is it for fight with Riena and Beelza? Is that area even finished or is it the one that shouldn't be there yet?

I tried like 30 times and can't beat them. Is it even possible?
Some people managed to beat them but you normally shouldn t be able to do so

PanCebula

Jun 22, 2018
Also I have 2 Ancient Scrolls and one Honey Scroll that I can't give to the tent girl. Her only reaction is "A little bit of lore...". Is it bugged?

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes