Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes
Jul 9, 2020
Gave the patch, game ALWAYS freeze in battle in forest. Random freeze also happens here and there in town.

Did i do something wrong

Novarious

Jun 4, 2018
Hey Imp, long time! I am running the new update, but on the nov 30 game i lost the Warrior companion in battle. I have her in my inventory along with a Neophyte, what do i have to do to revive my companion?

Also i bought some guard up and can only give it to Alex. might have a UI issue there.

Cheers Buddy

(Edit: i just found out a weird workaround, i went to level up my companion and selected Raven, now i can give the upgrade powder to Raven)

Last edited:

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
I have a couple of questions where the fuck do i find more followers my soldier died pretty ealry and i thought eh theres probably some more companions later but now im stuck on the bee qeen boss fight and i still havent found any more followers.

And on that note ive tried the path where you don't defeat the queen bee and you ''work'' for her but it doesnt matter how many of her children that i purify its just the same theres nothing else is it supposed to be like this?

And one last question when and how do i get to the elven village? is it just past all the other bosses or is it something that im missing

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Normaly the girl from the hospital should take her. The neophyte is for the church
The Upgrade stuff should only work for raven in theory

I posted a lit of companions two sites ago
The bee queen gives you another suit if you purify all of her children
Beat the first boss go to the tent girl and search for the elven village in the first area

Reactions: wildshot

sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
does this game have any story or quest lines or just the fighting different monsters stuff??? and the game seems completely bugged with the transformations eg doesnt recognize you have a cock, your current transformation is not shown when walking around but infight or the wrong transformation is shown and so on.... am i missing something or is there nothing to do in this game or how can i fix the transformation bugs?? i think this is one of the best transformation games but feels pretty unfun to play unfortunately

PS: found other versions of this game which one is the best ?? :) thanks in advance

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
does this game have any story or quest lines or just the fighting different monsters stuff??? and the game seems completely bugged with the transformations eg doesnt recognize you have a cock, your current transformation is not shown when walking around but infight or the wrong transformation is shown and so on.... am i missing something or is there nothing to do in this game or how can i fix the transformation bugs?? i think this is one of the best transformation games but feels pretty unfun to play unfortunately

PS: found other versions of this game which one is the best ?? :) thanks in advance
There is the normal version - bugged as the lowest circle of hell
And this advance version - bugged as the middle section with a little bit of story.
If you run into bugs report them I try to fix them

Bond56

Dec 21, 2017
hey just re-downloaded the game~ still as fun sa I remember it, but I was wonder what the latex focus did? if anything?

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes