Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
So I'm confused about this. Is this a seperate game to Latex Dungeon Remake, or is it an add on?

If it's a seperate game, is there any chance of a new DL link or a mega? My net is decent enough but Mediafire is downloading in the KB's :(
It's a different one
The remake is with a new RPGmaker version LDA is based on the first game

No. No mega link from me I would have to pay for it

wildshot

May 28, 2020
Wait what?, you can have 3 companions? and change the skin of the second one (the warrior girl)?, since when, guys?, I like this game, but I've been waiting for more updates to replay it.

bluewolf194

Apr 9, 2020
Wait what?, you can have 3 companions? and change the skin of the second one (the warrior girl)?, since when, guys?, I like this game, but I've been waiting for more updates to replay it.
I think the second girl is Starfire and the third is the sime girl you can make by corrupting the receptonist in the hospital.

Reactions: wildshot

elpepe1104

Nov 12, 2020
if the slime girl that is created in the basement of the hospital and the other is starfire hahaha

wildshot

May 28, 2020
Thank you guys, last time I played, the only companion that I had was the warrior girl and nothing happened on the basement of the receptionist...corrupted receptionist.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Thank you guys, last time I played, the only companion that I had was the warrior girl and nothing happened on the basement of the receptionist...corrupted receptionist.
You can have 4 different companions right now. The fifth will be added with the next new core file

1. Warrior girl
2. Elv girl
3. Starfire
4. Scienetist

and additionally you can have a one shot slime companion

Hubert151

Mar 25, 2019
Warri is from the start on in town
Elv from the elven temple
Star after you beat her
Scientist drops after the alien encounters
You are going to have to pass me a guide for the part of getting Starfire and the elf because I have not yet discovered how to get to the elf temple and I need to unlock all the gems and I do not know how to get them.

bluewolf194

Apr 9, 2020
You are going to have to pass me a guide for the part of getting Starfire and the elf because I have not yet discovered how to get to the elf temple and I need to unlock all the gems and I do not know how to get them.
You get Starfire by beating the Bug zone boss.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Progress through main map (kill the bosses) to unlock gem rooms.
Elf temple unlocks after 2nd gem boss is beaten, it's located in the first zone (forest), to the east of the map where you get the healing spell (entrance bottom right, blocked by a stump at the start). Do the mini quests here to unlock the companion.

All in all, just play. If you can't continue the main map, try a gem. if you want to explore more gem maps, continue the main map.

elf temple solutions/location :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wildshot

May 28, 2020
Progress through main map (kill the bosses) to unlock gem rooms.
Elf temple unlocks after 2nd gem boss is beaten, it's located in the first zone (forest), to the east of the map where you get the healing spell (entrance bottom right, blocked by a stump at the start). Do the mini quests here to unlock the companion.

All in all, just play. If you can't continue the main map, try a gem. if you want to explore more gem maps, continue the main map.

elf temple solutions/location :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Question, If I defeat the, for example, the latex boss on the first map, get the gem and then defeated the latex boss of the "map gem", do I still receive a suit or I have to get corrupt by her?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Question, If I defeat the, for example, the latex boss on the first map, get the gem and then defeated the latex boss of the "map gem", do I still receive a suit or I have to get corrupt by her?
If you defeat the bosses you can later buy some suits
No scene but outfits

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes