Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Oh btw when I use transport scroll i always get ported into a wall when going to the main city. any fix? And what to do against the tongue pod?
Do you have the latest bugfix?
Magic helps against tongue pods as soon they open up

wildshot

May 28, 2020
I was checking some images from the 16_09 version and I found this. I remember playing the game until the demon map and the warrior companion never got that animation, just the red stuff, it was a bug?

Last edited:

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I was checking some images from the 16_09 version and I found this. I remember playing the game until the demon map and the warrior companion never got that animation, just the red stuff, it was a bug?
After she reach lv 50 she get this tf.
Sooner or later it will be a sidequest to change that suit

Reactions: wildshot

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
First impressions :

-Not gonna lie, the new deamon crystal area is hard. monsters have big hp, big res and big magic damage. Also, combo attacks apparently (got a chain of two double attacks+1 spell cast from one of the mobs). The Exp is worth it if you've got the stats to survive, though (8 to 10.5k exp per fight).
-The scene with the double miniboss right after the entrance is confusing since they don't have character sprites on the map, and losing the fight after that just leaves me at 1 hp in the zone. I almost won though, i'll farm some more max HP and try again, because with 6k health myself the spellcaster still gets me in two turns if her spells don't get reflected (also, need lots of elixirs/full pots). 40 and 45k hp to down is brutal, lol.
(edit : found them, they're on the second map to the north... which load by hitting the top wall, you have to walk further than the stairs. lots of collision problems /hole in the walls in the zone for now. And they have their sprites and dialogue.)
-The new companion seems quite buggy, her sprites don't update correctly with her hp level, she's died and i can't find her anywhere to fight and get her back. Should I use the companion debug option?
-Also, some combat intro dialogue (when you bump into them to launch fight) and battler sprite don't match in the new deamon zone.

After playing some more :
-i like the renovations you made to the main building
-the new area is playable but clearly not finished
-combat in the newest zone is either impossibly hard, or impossibly easy, depending on how much you've farmed your stats and if you've got the Spirit Staff (holy protection spell)
-image mismatch between intro and fight cg for some monsters
-one clear took me from lvl 1 to 29, but solo play only (companions get insta-killed by the powerful AOE magic)
-no corruption cg/defeat for raven in this zone (in development still?)

tl;dr : i like the update!

On another note, i've been playin this for a while now, and still haven't found all the named girls for the quest (nice girl, etc...). Can I get a hint on where to get them? the drop rate seems abysmally low, and i don't know if they're spread over the different zones or if it's pure random.

Last edited:
Reactions: imp16k4

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Thanks for the feedback
Can you make a screenshot where do you can run on the walls? And from wich side you get into the problem. I found three so far.
You can use the reset button for the companion for now without problems, it only push her back into your inventory for now. Didn t test what happens if she is with you atm. That could also cause some interesting things

Working on matching enemies cg with infight pics

Next up are items what give the companions resistances to the enemy spells.

TF in development

Balancing.... As always working and working on it.

Every zone have one of the girls to find. The drop rate is low

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
I'll see about the screenshots. (edit: see attached file, all holes are on 2nd daemon map towards the left side. hole 1 is on the right of the character, hole 2 on the left, 3 and 4 the two in front of her.)

Concerning the bossfight, the spellcaster seems to have an instant-ko move she uses randomly when her hp get under a threshold? sometimes i've gotten her almost to half hp, sometimes as soon as the close-combat boss dies she uses it and i auto-lose. text is something like "she puts a hand on you" and boom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

balance impressions :
-towards the end game, with equal ATK and MATK values, you'll deal more damage with a basic attack than with the Ignis or Combust spell... mobs have much more magical def than physical def it seems. and fishing for lucky "death touch" has never been viable. which brings me to the next point:
-the spirit staff spell is fkin OP, especially endgame when mobs have multi-attacks, that raven will multi-counter...negating all damage received and often one-shotting the foe.
-companions get killed. no buts. there's no possibility of stats boosts except hp and mana for them, but that doesn't prevent them from getting one shotted by magic. leveling them up becomes a chore because you can't get them exp if you can't clear the encounter with Raven instantaneously or they die.
-mega burst spell from Force Wand is still the most damaging spell in the game (close to twice as powerful as Ignis, and AOE at that).

Anyway, now that there's a good power-farming area, i've pushed it and finished leveling up my stats with the continuous lvl 1 resets (999'ed every stat naked!). Fight one deamon nuns trio with spirit protection spell counters get lvl 1>11, get 30 stat points, reset, rince, repeat. (still needs a shit ton of farm to get at that point though, took me more than 10 hours on my old save that i transferred to this version.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
The hole from the first pic.... It isn t like you think
The other two are fixed

The boss fight shouldn t be beaten now....
I thought they would kill you no matter what...
Like they say.....

Mean girl: Bubbleprison, Overflow, Slime Symbiote, Mixsuit, Mixbed, Slime pod, Gel pod, Slimesoldier, Slimescout and Gelmimic aroun 3 and 5%
Angered girl: Except splitcher and whip girl around 5%
Royal girl: Tentacle zone, Except the mimic and the tongue pod around 3 % Walls slightly higher.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Thanks for the hints.

For the "intended hole", now that i think about it, it's either a follow-up, or a loss>prison area like the rest of the game has?

Yeah i figured i wasn't supposed to beat the bosses, but i was curious to try anyway... and i got it. about ten to fifteen tries? Keep in mind that having grinded my stats to the max now, i'm basically a walking God to the mobs in the game (unbeatable bosses excluded). As for not beating them by principle: count on someone feeling challenged to find the one way you left open :)

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
I would bet there is one boss you couldn t beat for now
Well, yes. Gas mask lady so stronk, she replaced the final boss. But that was a few patches ago already :)

Found a hidden item on the deamon map 1, on the bottom right... but didn't get a new item in inventory (unless it's a spirit staff weapon, which might explain why i've got two of them now). Also on map 2 the holes form a tunnel, but this one didn't have an item hidden in it .

EDIT : also, seems like my power-level boosting strat procced the anti-cheat in the tentacle scroll zone again. Feels bad, man. Checking with a save editor, it looks like even done naturally with enough level-ups, pushing the base stats beyond 750 (previously observed threshold) will flag me as a cheater. No apparent limit for HP/MP though.

Last edited:

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Well, yes. Gas mask lady so stronk, she replaced the final boss. But that was a few patches ago already :)

Found a hidden item on the deamon map 1, on the bottom right... but didn't get a new item in inventory (unless it's a spirit staff weapon, which might explain why i've got two of them now). Also on map 2 the holes form a tunnel, but this one didn't have an item hidden in it .

EDIT : also, seems like my power-level boosting strat procced the anti-cheat in the tentacle scroll zone again. Feels bad, man. Checking with a save editor, it looks like even done naturally with enough level-ups, pushing the base stats beyond 750 (previously observed threshold) will flag me as a cheater. No apparent limit for HP/MP though.
No there is one that has not the invulnerability against death you didn t beat.

And yes you completely broke the system. You know wich mobs can cause the cheater trap. Let them be
The girls don t appear in the crystal dungeons

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
I think my save finally broke with this update with testing limits and stuff... i guess corruption was inevitable *badum tss*. I'll try from a fresh file, but i'm gonna cheat back some money and stats because i'm not putting 15 hours in it again XD

wildshot

May 28, 2020
Wait I put the fix after downloaded the new version and star a new game and raven have the demon futa outfit (can't change it) is normal?, also why the new version has few pictures than before, I was checking the folders when I watched the mb were differents.

Last edited:

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Bugfix up
Wait I put the fix after downloaded the new version and star a new game and raven have the demon futa outfit (can't change it) is normal?, also why the new version has few pictures than before, I was checking the folders when I watched the mb were differents.
I because of the rtp. I comprised it a little bit different this time

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes