Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
-Reset your level to 1 often to accumulate more lvl up stat points. they're not lost on resets.
-you've hit the stats caps on boosting items (750), now fill the rest with your level up points

Reading this, I'm disturbed that such grinding is necessary.

and the robot zone illythids need the 30k gold wand's special spell to beat anyway.

Even more with this. We're killing or being killed in one shot. That was a major problem with the original, and it's still going, possibly worse?

---

Apart from that, how much corruption can you spread in the city at this point, anyway?

Reactions: Akuma669

KOMBATzone

Oct 11, 2020
-Reset your level to 1 often to accumulate more lvl up stat points. they're not lost on resets.
-you've hit the stats caps on boosting items (750), now fill the rest with your level up points

and the robot zone illythids need the 30k gold wand's special spell to beat anyway.

Even more with this. We're killing or being killed in one shot. That was a major problem with the original, and it's still going, possibly worse?

---

Apart from that, how much corruption can you spread in the city at this point, anyway?
i guess your the MVP of this game (y)

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018

---

If i want to change this one shot thing I had to remove the complete lv up thing. Aside the you can buy the stat booster or can grind them anywhere.
If I kick that out of the game everyone have to play from the start. With a complete new save file. Otherwise I never can balance it in any form completely
It was a major discussion as I rewrote all of the events but it was a 20 to 80% decision to let the things as they are

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Are the attack/defence formulas the default ones? Sounds like an odd question, but I'm trying to figure the 'worth' of stats beyond vagueness.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Are the attack/defence formulas the default ones? Sounds like an odd question, but I'm trying to figure the 'worth' of stats beyond vagueness.
Specify this question a little bit more
Fo you mean the script based. They are the same
Or did you mean the one from attacks itself they change with nearly every attack since I'm more into the resistance stuff. Its easier to adjust for me

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
What little looking I've done says the default damage formulas are

For physical skills: 4xATK vs 2xDEF.
For Magical skills: (Base value)+2xMAG vs 2xRES.

I don't own RPG maker, so I'm asking.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
What little looking I've done says the default damage formulas are

For physical skills: 4xATK vs 2xDEF.
For Magical skills: (Base value)+2xMAG vs 2xRES.

I don't own RPG maker, so I'm asking.
For the normal attack. It s correct.
Magical not to much. The Fire and Fireball spell have this formula but the rest have sooommmmeeee different formulas

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
So with a stat cap of 999, the most reduction you can get to any single hit is 1998? Possibly 1500(750x2)? Of course, that' not counting resistance, but that in itself isn't mentioned in much gear?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
In theory yes but actually no. You additionally have a variance in the stats +/- 20%
And the resistances don t get mentioned anywhere

BDLNL

Jul 7, 2019
Can somebody help me i am stuck at that where large tentacles are blocking the way and i do not know what i need to do. Plzz help.

Superweapon

Jan 26, 2018
So I'm confused about this. Is this a seperate game to Latex Dungeon Remake, or is it an add on?

If it's a seperate game, is there any chance of a new DL link or a mega? My net is decent enough but Mediafire is downloading in the KB's :(

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes