Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Mc swagger

Oct 19, 2019
Ty for your hard work! Love the game and what you've added to it
He just made a new account in order to write that! Props for that
I wanna stress that. This game really itches a scratch for me! Especially the first forest level is really hot. Never thought that a rpg maker game would have that impact. Keep up the great work. I know how tedious debugging can be

boilerman

Jul 11, 2020
Is there an ending? i just killed the alien boss and got teleported to the place at the very top of the dimension to change locations. When i try fighting that boss though I still end up dying and getting a game over.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Is it still possible to beat the original final boss?

I've grinded quite a bit and when i go all the way up in the steles room to fight the final boss, i have the little cinematic, bossfight intro dialogue and then... fight Quinz. That you can't defeat : uses her OHKO when her HP is depleted, and hohenheim spell isn't augmented on her this fight if using the quest staff.

I've also managed to hit the "cheater counter" from grinding too many stats with the consumables. Apparently it's capped to 750 by the items themselves, but it's possible to cheese that limit with :
-armor that pushes a stat down
-quest staff that gets all stats down by 100
So you can use the consumables up to 850-860, enough to proc the anti-cheat thing.

For people looking for a faster stat grind overall, here's my input :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018

I've grinded quite a bit and when i go all the way up in the steles room to fight the final boss, i have the little cinematic, bossfight intro dialogue and then... fight Quinz. That you can't defeat : uses her OHKO when her HP is depleted, and hohenheim spell isn't augmented on her this fight if using the quest staff.
Nope not for now

Your crazy. Respect that you get through that, I put the line higher that not even you can get over it Didn t thought of the staff for the record

Mar 18, 2020

I've also managed to hit the "cheater counter" from grinding too many stats with the consumables. Apparently it's capped to 750 by the items themselves, but it's possible to cheese that limit with :
-armor that pushes a stat down
-quest staff that gets all stats down by 100
So you can use the consumables up to 850-860, enough to proc the anti-cheat thing.

For people looking for a faster stat grind overall, here's my input :
i was grind so much and reach 999 stats (before anti cheat be added) , hope i not get flagged by the anti-cheat :(

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Your crazy. Respect that you get through that, I put the line higher that not even you can get over it Didn t thought of the staff for the record
Yeah I kinda went the extra mile. Wouldn't have if I checked the 999 stat cap beforehand. And that's just my game plan, i'm not there quite yet, it's a huge amount of money to farm. For now if I don't one-shot enemies i'm the one going down... max MAG ATK isn't enough, there's a point in the game where you must be able to tank some hits, lol (and that's a good thing).

I had to think for quite some time before finding what procced the anti-cheat, and I resorted to, ironically, cheat down my stats in mag atk and speed afterwards to go back under the bar... and reload an earlier save before i got struck by the stats nuke.

Reactions: Bloodly

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
i was grind so much and reach 999 stats (before anti cheat be added) , hope i not get flagged by the anti-cheat :(
Yeah I kinda went the extra mile. Wouldn't have if I checked the 999 stat cap beforehand. And that's just my game plan, i'm not there quite yet, it's a huge amount of money to farm. For now if I don't one-shot enemies i'm the one going down... max MAG ATK isn't enough, there's a point in the game where you must be able to tank some hits, lol (and that's a good thing).

I had to think for quite some time before finding what procced the anti-cheat, and I resorted to, ironically, cheat down my stats in mag atk and speed afterwards to go back under the bar... and reload an earlier save before i got struck by the stats nuke.
People who gut struck by the anti cheat engine send me there save files.
I fix them for them
question what should i do with royal girl in my inventory i tried looking for a place for her
View attachment 847838
Sidequest in the deamon area
Which enemies have unique loss scenes? Only bosses?
Since there are the only unique enemies

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
for the bugfix, what is the difference between the .zip and the .rar? Is it just preference?
Unless there is something that I am unaware of, it is just preference.
Some people like RAR files and some like ZIP files, they both do pretty much the same things, just in different formats.

MrNephalemX

Jun 2, 2017
Hello, I have installed the patch, and out of nowhere the game sometimes freezes, while the music and sound continue to work normally. Doesn't let me do anything, freezes in and out of fights. I have also noticed, that there is a chest in the forest right at the beginning that you cannot interact with. It is trapped between some trees. Being in a fight, it just freezes and won't let me select anything. Outside of fights Raven stays in place and does not move, not even enemies can do anything. I leave a screenshot of the chest and a saved game, if necessary. Sorry for my bad english i use google translate. Forget to mention it's a clean install, and then I patched it. Save file:

wildshot

May 28, 2020
Is better to defeat the boss of the zone and then go to the "dungeon" of the main city and there get the skin right?, I guess that's the better way since you can level up more.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
There is no better way. Do as you prefer.
You have stuff to do on the light and the dark side

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes