Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
So im still playing the original version without the mod (rpg vx version) and im stuck in the elven-parasite village. after i reach the area where you go for defeat/ or fight all the way through, you can go up and then a path to the left. but if i go left i get put back in the Pit (where you end up after losing) is there something im missing or is it a bug in the base game? considering i havent seen a good bit of cg's in the game, I immagine there is still more.

Edit: i downloaded your installer + your patch and i get past that spot now. nvm my question.
I think as far as I remember that was a point in the original where you must go back through the point where you first entered this map

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
That's all a problem, as the majority of it I did in previous patches. There's no path in the secret area you speak of. The only area that looks possible is blocked by a stump, and tent girl is inaccessible-You promised to leave her alone.

bakaoniichan

Oct 25, 2017
So a different question. Is it objectively better to lose 1 time to a boss of each area to get the outfits/corruption andthen beat him ? if so im gonna get the boss resurrect orbs and get those outfits.
Maybe 'll just play through the game from the beginning again. though I'll miss my lvl 99 raven

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Can't open the patch, it gives an error.
Update winrar

That's all a problem, as the majority of it I did in previous patches. There's no path in the secret area you speak of. The only area that looks possible is blocked by a stump, and tent girl is inaccessible-You promised to leave her alone.
Send me your save file

So a different question. Is it objectively better to lose 1 time to a boss of each area to get the outfits/corruption andthen beat him ? if so im gonna get the boss resurrect orbs and get those outfits.
Maybe 'll just play through the game from the beginning again. though I'll miss my lvl 99 raven
Either the one or another but you can buy the reset jellys

bakaoniichan

Oct 25, 2017
So i looked at some cg on here to see what i was missing.
what i didnt see yet, maybe they're outdated and not in the game anymore:
-The pumpkin/halloween themed cg. (page 1, 2)
-different types of "hounds" the robo-dogs in the tech area (e hentai page 12)
appart from the gallery:
-Game said i got an orb from the bee-queen in the selfmade area (not the story one) but it doesnt show in the inventory ?
-Is there a way to get into the temple in the elven village, or is that still work in progress ?
-Whats the portal with blue flame in the teleport world to the left for ? cant seem to get to it ?
Sorry for the many questions. Any information or tips is appreciated.

I still have to test and see if i lose the orbs if i reset a boss. cause i got all orbs but also want all corruption-costumes. (i had some costumes and they reset after resetting the boss)

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
So i looked at some cg on here to see what i was missing.
what i didnt see yet, maybe they're outdated and not in the game anymore:
-The pumpkin/halloween themed cg. (page 1, 2)
-different types of "hounds" the robo-dogs in the tech area (e hentai page 12)
appart from the gallery:
-Game said i got an orb from the bee-queen in the selfmade area (not the story one) but it doesnt show in the inventory ?
-Is there a way to get into the temple in the elven village, or is that still work in progress ?
-Whats the portal with blue flame in the teleport world to the left for ? cant seem to get to it ?
Sorry for the many questions. Any information or tips is appreciated.

I still have to test and see if i lose the orbs if i reset a boss. cause i got all orbs but also want all corruption-costumes. (i had some costumes and they reset after resetting the boss)
-Pumpkin Halloween not implemented again.
-Two different hounds should be enough.
-...Ups
-No not for now
-Only for my purpose I wanted to test something
-No problem
-Yes you will as long you don t cheat you only can have one or another.

bakaoniichan

Oct 25, 2017
-Pumpkin Halloween not implemented again.
-Two different hounds should be enough.
-...Ups
-No not for now
-Only for my purpose I wanted to test something
-No problem
-Yes you will as long you don t cheat you only can have one or another.
Ok Thanks for all the answers man, you do a hell of a job with that mod. Would whish though that the orbs would stay after using jelly. that way i can get all orbs and get the corruption suits.
Other than that, I'll tune in from time to time to check for updates. keep working at your own pace. (y)

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
does anyone know where i can find the save file ??
What save file do you looking for?

I need some save files too. Uncheated at the stage of either the elv village or shortly after the tentacle boss need some references for the temple area

Miraj

Nov 12, 2018
What save file do you looking for?

I need some save files too. Uncheated at the stage of either the elv village or shortly after the tentacle boss need some references for the temple area
You know to edited the save file

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Where is that cant find it plz help
The save files are in the same folder as the game itself. They are named by default, save01.rvdata2, save02.rvdata2 ... all the way to save16.rvdata2, if you've saved a game in each of the available slots.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes