Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
So what's actually changed? All I notice is a weird blue flame in the warp room.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
What's the point of putting a flame in an area you can't walk on?
Why are you walk on a glass floor. Why is there a cloud. Why can you find a tree stump on one of the areas you where before... Questions so many questions...

To be perfectly honest, I never got around to trying the June 11th update. I was just reacting to your post about fixing the bug. :)
It s already 12. June update

borndwarf21

Oct 25, 2017
For the life of me I can't figure out where to go. I'm stuck in the first area and I'm able to make it all the way to where it spawns you when your defeated and I can see the area next to it but can't figure out how to get there.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
For the life of me I can't figure out where to go. I'm stuck in the first area and I'm able to make it all the way to where it spawns you when your defeated and I can see the area next to it but can't figure out how to get there.
Unbenannt (1).png

bakaoniichan

Oct 25, 2017
So im still playing the original version without the mod (rpg vx version) and im stuck in the elven-parasite village. after i reach the area where you go for defeat/ or fight all the way through, you can go up and then a path to the left. but if i go left i get put back in the Pit (where you end up after losing) is there something im missing or is it a bug in the base game? considering i havent seen a good bit of cg's in the game, I immagine there is still more.

Edit: i downloaded your installer + your patch and i get past that spot now. nvm my question.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes