Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
the second alien boss I cant reach I get in wearing protective clothing going every which way but have no luck finding this boss?
anybody know which way it is like which location its near cause the first room is full of upgrades but everywhere else. like going forward all the way except when you see the green people in canisters. I go left then all they way up but then from the. first location there's a second path to the left then all the way up. but I still cant find this boss!??? I also did the patch before I played the game so I have no clue what's up? anybody know where this boss can be found I mean I killed all previous bosses and even double checked for clues then I found a trapped girl in the latex forest after relooking over stuff how do you get to this like mysterious place the merchant at the right far end of town is talking about cause am stuck looking for how you get there and to sum it up.... I cant find the alien second boss with the protective suit armor;and cant locate this new mysterious city even after giving her a scroll she wanted are there more scrolls I need to located cause ive been going on a goose hunt and am lost?
There is no second boss for the alien area
And the mystery town is under construction

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
There is no second boss for the alien area
And the mystery town is under construction
when I ment second alien location boss I cant find not second alien boss so its still under construction that makes sense now!?...

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
wait what do you mean ….do you mean to tell me that the upgrade bots walking in the smoke thing in the warp area are not there? cause I saw them also if there not Spos to be there am confused!?

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
lastly since its under construction I would imagine that some things aren't done yet as of now so thanks for the input on the mysterious city this being under construct I didn't think of?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Wow wow wow not so fast.
So to make it clear.

The upgrade area is finished so far. Because ZXC never end it and I can t draw myself it has no boss I only revived it that you can have access to it.

The mysterious city is another thing. I plan that I implement another city into the mod, I already have some pictures for it, giving you the often requested good ending. But for now I have no real time to work on the mod. My real workplace is a mess at this point and I have still my own game to complete. To sum up no estimate time that I can continue on this thing.

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
You have a boss in the upgrade area. It's done you have the fight and the 1rst part of the game over.
You can check the event 148 i used it on a centaure to watch it and it worked fine. But it's incomplete.

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
whats event 148? and how do I view it then? how would I go about activating this scene Salminar?

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
oh nvm I just relized what you ment did youmean the first game over in the other game before this one

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
So im being blocked by the nun in the hospital basement is it a bug? I can only enter the green crystal.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Event 148 is the fight against the normal "upgrade" enemies and the transformation if you loose against them.

The nurse blocks you in front of the under construction area

Edit: ....Oh nevermind forgot to implement that scene.... But normally it should be displayed after you loose to the enemy

Reactions: Glecko

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Oh my bad thought it was the boss. I browsed a bit the files from your version and the original one and there are a few pictures and scripts that don't seem used at all. It's a mess to correctly list them in RPG maker so i'm not sure i could help you a lot there. But i think i saw pictures called "demon mask" or something like that and it wasn't used anywhere in the game or at least couldn't find it ingame or in the editor.
I checked again event 148 is different from the normal game over and the picture of this enemy is different and put the "core" armor part on you.
So i really think it's the first part of the boss.

Last edited:

Crimson_Hellkite

Jul 22, 2018
So there was an earlier post wondering where double attack was and the reply was it should replace the soldier's normal attack. I just got it but she didn't attack twice and the was no increase in damage. Everything is up to date as of yesterday.

Edit: Just found the same to be true for triple attack. Doesn't seem to be hindering gameplay but I figured I should let you know incase this was a bug or possible mistake. Just as an fyi you are doing a fantastic job. Haven't encountered a single problem so far except for the previous statements.

Last edited:

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
By the way, what does Character stands painted actually do (i don't see any difference)? And in Magic is Suit Up when i where some Boss Armor, does this have any use, or is it just a passive thing?

Crimson_Hellkite

Jul 22, 2018
By the way, what does Character stands painted actually do (i don't see any difference)? And in Magic is Suit Up when i where some Boss Armor, does this have any use, or is it just a passive thing?
It places a current image of Raven in the right bottom corner of the screen. Or it should be current but it's a "litttle" buggy at the moment.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes