Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
The Latex Mistress is in the basement/dungeon inside the hospital in town. There's a green crystal that teleports you to a new area. LM is at the end, though you currently have to go outside the boundaries to get to her.
Thank you! Could find her finally, even if it's again a sort of bad end with not much consequence, was fun!

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
What do you mean that you must go out of the boundaries to get her?
I mean that the main path between 'rooms' is blocked by some sort of egg/bush/thing in the room with the two latex devourers wandering about. So you have to search around the walls till you find a spot you can walk through then move to the rooms past the block and find a spot where you can re-enter the 'rooms'. Sort of like a secret passage, that allows you to walk through the walls.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
So there is a secret way you shouldn't be able to pass
The green blob thing disappear if you kill a certain enemy

ft1704

Apr 20, 2019
Yes I did download the new core file.
I tried another save which was perfectly fine.
Not sure what's causing it.
You need rename this picture. I suspect that your picture is called differently. If your picture called "308649_tentacles_king" or something like, you need to rename it to "$tentacles king". After it, she appears.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
So there is a secret way you shouldn't be able to pass
The green blob thing disappear if you kill a certain enemy
I've killed every enemy in the rooms before the blob and it stayed in place, that's why I started looking for a secret passage.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
If you captured all the possible girls while playing as the latex ball it gives you 6 maidens in inventory. So when you start playing as Raven and you go to the hospital you end up saving 6 girls.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
No one knows. She's been there a long time. Her dialogue's never been translated, to my knowledge.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes