Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

s1203544961

Apr 4, 2019
It s a bugfix for simtentacles and a translation. Nayko said that it would cause some graphics bug but I don t know where.
You can find the game on his Patreon page
i mean your mod,now i can't download it

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
i mean your mod,now i can't download it
There was several bugs and before I post like 5 different versions I create a new Core file before people get s even more confused about the installation
The only problem right now... Fucking slow net

s1203544961

Apr 4, 2019
There was several bugs and before I post like 5 different versions I create a new Core file before people get s even more confused about the installation
ow。。。。。ok man,keep the good work

s1203544961

Apr 4, 2019
can you add some corrupted companion on playerside,it kinde suck what you do in the town it just some slide show of the corruption process and nothing more(just suggesting,no offend here:):),if it was a hard work that you don't want to do,totally understandable)

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
View attachment 296688
works on my side.
Maybe change the screen resolution?
i found the solution
i use Borderless Gaming , who force the windowed game to stretch to full screen
BUT if i do that the game stretch in 16:9 so before using B.G i have to change the resolution of my PC to a lower resolution , to force the game and B.G to play in 4:3

I hope this game was worth the time I take to solve this problem XD

EDIT : not worth it , still many bugs and the traduction is the worst I've ever see

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
i found the solution
i use Borderless Gaming , who force the windowed game to stretch to full screen
BUT if i do that the game stretch in 16:9 so before using B.G i have to change the resolution of my PC to a lower resolution , to force the game and B.G to play in 4:3

I hope this game was worth the time I take to solve this problem XD

EDIT : not worth it , still many bugs and the traduction is the worst I've ever see
You had should play it before

hexenhaus

Jul 20, 2017
How do you complete the 1st scene? I am stuck running around as a blob and nothing happens. I have captured all but the 4 fighting NPCs near the town entrance and now I don't know what to do.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
When yuo've picked up everyone you can, talk to the blobs at the entrance to report your success.

twxo

Mar 31, 2019
There is no tentacle boss for me. I tried doing what someone else did before and putting the png file inside the characters folder but there is no collision with anything or any prompt for the fight.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
There is no tentacle boss for me. I tried doing what someone else did before and putting the png file inside the characters folder but there is no collision with anything or any prompt for the fight.
Do you have the new core file?

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
I don't like Teen titans, i don't like Raven, and i wasn't really enjoying the idea of this game ... But ...
It's so f*cking awesome ... Kinks are not for everybody, sometime it's a bit too heavy for me, but it's really thousands miles away from the lazy H-game we can see lately. If the game over system is always the same, you have quite some variety in the loose with bosses , the corruption in town is a nice idea even if it's work in progress.

Can't wait to have more real bad endings and real consequences when you are defeated with bosses (I guess it's still work in progress too, as you are supposed to be on their side but you are not)

Reactions: imp16k4

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I don't like Teen titans, i don't like Raven, and i wasn't really enjoying the idea of this game ... But ...
It's so f*cking awesome ... Kinks are not for everybody, sometime it's a bit too heavy for me, but it's really thousands miles away from the lazy H-game we can see lately. If the game over system is always the same, you have quite some variety in the loose with bosses , the corruption in town is a nice idea even if it's work in progress.

Can't wait to have more real bad endings and real consequences when you are defeated with bosses (I guess it's still work in progress too, as you are supposed to be on their side but you are not)
Did you run into a mimic

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Yup, did most of the game over, went into the editor to check i did most of the events. I couldn't find the named demoness Reila? And the latex mistress but i think they aren't in game so far.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
The Latex Mistress is in the basement/dungeon inside the hospital in town. There's a green crystal that teleports you to a new area. LM is at the end, though you currently have to go outside the boundaries to get to her.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
The Latex Mistress is in the basement/dungeon inside the hospital in town. There's a green crystal that teleports you to a new area. LM is at the end, though you currently have to go outside the boundaries to get to her.
What do you mean that you must go out of the boundaries to get her?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Yup, did most of the game over, went into the editor to check i did most of the events. I couldn't find the named demoness Reila? And the latex mistress but i think they aren't in game so far.
Into the editor? You mean into the game files or is there a tool to look wich event was triggered and wich not that could help me a lot with some bugs

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes