Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Well, I don't see what it might be. There's no new pictures for her, so unless she changes completely, I'm doubting it. I mean, I'm carrying slime, latex, tentacles, plant fragments, honey, demon and normal semen, human milk, and alien blood. No dice. I've pressed Z on every tile connected to the water, and checked her bucket. Nope.
Maybe you shouldn t check what your carrying more what you wearing ^^

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
So I'm confused, I've got the 'Mysterious Scroll' and other than transporting me to the 'Time-Space Zone' it doesn't seem to do anything. Am I missing something or is it just a permanent transfer scroll?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
So I'm confused, I've got the 'Mysterious Scroll' and other than transporting me to the 'Time-Space Zone' it doesn't seem to do anything. Am I missing something or is it just a permanent transfer scroll?

It's a permanent what you should could use inside a fight

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
The joys of bug-hunting. Every time you think you got the last one, three more show up. :)

ft1704

Apr 20, 2019
Yesterday was the original game, and now I will try to play this mod. I like his art too much.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I think that it's just the sprite isn't showing up on screen. If you walk straight forward you should contact something invisible and be able to interact with the boss.
Now I get the problem I will post the correct sprite later after finished work

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Put this .png into your Graphics -> Characters folder and the boss should be there again... Sry changed it and forgot to add it into the update folder

Reactions: ft1704

Crw0

Nov 5, 2017
This game is really cool, but...
Game constantly crashes here, no matter what I do. I tried to read the tread through, but still do not understand how to fix that. Please help =(

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
This game is really cool, but...
Game constantly crashes here, no matter what I do. I tried to read the tread through, but still do not understand how to fix that. Please help =(
Did it say something? Or is it a shut down without message

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
I have a problem, the in battle animation of the original game, disappeared, i tried to put the other folder inside but nothing changed.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes