Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I have a problem, the in battle animation of the original game, disappeared, i tried to put the other folder inside but nothing changed.
The healer give you a item. Letting you switch them on and off

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Just found out, that the battle with the pinygirl in the pound(same lication) causese the same problem (
Sorry I have no idea did it happen somewhere else

Did anybody else have this problem?

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Not really a mod but a small cheat thingy and bugfix The big crystal in the start give you some money and you can heal inside the base house
you seem to know some things about this game ( i'm talking about SimTentacle ) , so can you tell me is there is a way to make the game in full screen please ?
when i launch the game , RPGM is technically in full screen but the game windows is small in the center of my screen surrounded by black screen
i just need a way to "zoom" in this windows

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
you seem to know some things about this game ( i'm talking about SimTentacle ) , so can you tell me is there is a way to make the game in full screen please ?
when i launch the game , RPGM is technically in full screen but the game windows is small in the center of my screen surrounded by black screen
i just need a way to "zoom" in this windows
Alt + Enter

Ou and btw.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Alt + Enter

Ou and btw.
Alt + enter it's for RPGM in full screen , but my game is already in full screen
the problem is : when i make the game in full screen , the game is small in the middle of a black screen

like that but with more black on the left and on the right

and the files you gave me change nothing , it just make a lot of graphic bug

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Alt + enter it's for RPGM in full screen , but my game is already in full screen
the problem is : when i make the game in full screen , the game is small in the middle of a black screen

View attachment 296648
like that but with more black on the left and on the right

and the files you gave me change nothing , it just make a lot of graphic bug
Unbenannt.png
works on my side.
Maybe change the screen resolution?

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
View attachment 296688
works on my side.
Maybe change the screen resolution?
nothing works
i've tried to change the resolution in the config panel : NOP
change the resolution with Nvidia : NOP
execute the game with different resolution parameter in the property : NOP
it seem that is a problem of zooming , when the RPGM windows go in full screen , the game windows don't follow

Crw0

Nov 5, 2017
When I try ro use new crystals in the basement of the hospital ut ends liek that =( That for the first crystal. Others just teleporte me to the first one =(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
You can get down there? For me, after talking to the girl in front of the basement("Are you sure you want to go down there?") freezes the game outright. Raven can't move or access the menu.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
You can get down there? For me, after talking to the girl in front of the basement("Are you sure you want to go down there?") freezes the game outright. Raven can't move or access the menu.
Do you have a companion? When I first tried to enter I had the Fighter with me and she blocked the way for the girl to move and leave. When I came back later without the Fighter I could access it no problem.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
and where can i download the SimTentacle ?can find in the zxc post,pls help
It s a bugfix for simtentacles and a translation. Nayko said that it would cause some graphics bug but I don t know where.
You can find the game on his Patreon page

s1203544961

Apr 4, 2019
It s a bugfix for simtentacles and a translation. Nayko said that it would cause some graphics bug but I don t know where.
You can find the game on his Patreon page
thanks,but......why can't download the new version now,what happend?

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes