Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Immediately on entering the dungeon underneath the 'saved girls' building, blocked by the girl. I'd applied the latest patch.
Did you apply the patch to the new core file or the outdated one?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
If you don t have the May_2 core file. Yes you must. Otherwise I need to know what file is missing

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
So. The slime, whom you must recreate(1 maiden, ? pieces of slime) if it dies.(At least it keeps its levels.) You are going to have to stuff this thing with a whole bunch of stat-boosters to actually make it useful.

Because it gains very little from level up. No HP, no MP, only AGI and minor ATK. Starting stats are 1 ATK, 10 DEF, 1 MATK, 25 MDEF, 125 AGI and 100 LUK. And it can't equip anything.

Life Drain and Mana Drain are MA-based. Taunt means it can potentially take a hit. It gains no other skills by level.

Hmm. Alien Blood seems to actually drop now. At 250 per sale....Maybe this won't be as bad as I thought? And the Aliens drop some chitin plates. More sale bait.

There's some kind of portal up a waterfall in the slime area. It's marked as 'dangerous' but does nothing. I suppose it might relate to the quest of the tent girl's scrolls? But that seems to be tied to the 'under the hospital' refights.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
So. The slime, whom you must recreate(1 maiden, ? pieces of slime) if it dies.(At least it keeps its levels.) You are going to have to stuff this thing with a whole bunch of stat-boosters to actually make it useful.

Because it gains very little from level up. No HP, no MP, only AGI and minor ATK. Starting stats are 1 ATK, 10 DEF, 1 MATK, 25 MDEF, 125 AGI and 100 LUK. And it can't equip anything.

Life Drain and Mana Drain are MA-based. Taunt means it can potentially take a hit. It gains no other skills by level.

Hmm. Alien Blood seems to actually drop now. At 250 per sale....Maybe this won't be as bad as I thought? And the Aliens drop some chitin plates. More sale bait.

There's some kind of portal up a waterfall in the slime area. It's marked as 'dangerous' but does nothing. I suppose it might relate to the quest of the tent girl's scrolls? But that seems to be tied to the 'under the hospital' refights.
Yes she's meant to been a one hit pony taking a strike with her taunt ability and then be gone she should also gain more evasion percentage than anybody else

And yes I was playing around with the drain stuff

The portal is not ready by now

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
And for the current stand I only just finished the first area to rework
I did some additions to the other areas but didn't get to deep inside of them you must only take a look into the balancing for now

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Companions would be more interesting if they had their own cut-ins when H'd instead of it displaying Raven's.

ft1704

Apr 20, 2019
Is there any way to finish the gameplay for corrupted Raven? It seems to me that this is a rather topical issue.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Guesswork:

Depends what you mean by 'finish'. You can always keep moving forwards towards the end(Finally home, but somehow everyone's female) and generally keep playing despite what form(s) you end up taking. Only Kuromaru is a complete game over.

If you mean an alternate ending(Since you can now corrupt most of the town): Only if ZXC himself comes out with proper art as he does 'Latex Dungeon MV', or some is appropriated from somewhere, or new art is commissioned, or a text-only or sprite finish is done.

Now, given the reset jelly(Which allows you to reset any boss so you can kill it/get corrupted by it) and the plotline concerning the girl in the tent and the dungeon in the hospital, which requires the orbs gotten from killing the area bosses, one can assume there's not likely to be any 'destroy the town' sub-ending for a while, if at all.

The thing is, Raven wants to get out of this place. When she's converted, she loses that. In the standard ending, she might inadvertently bring creatures or people with her. But when converted, she'd just mooch around like everything else.

huppahup

May 21, 2019
holy crap, guess i got lucky finding this site, downloaded this guys game off his patreon and somehow managed to finish it without any guides (really Finding the demon area thingy for the boss was just pure luck for backing out on the area after the tentacle timeout den), i wondered why there was no area for the pink robot/dolls/whatever and had been going nuts searching for it, and find this, kudos to the OP for going so deep into something not many people discuss or talk about (least outside of this site of course)

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
holy crap, guess i got lucky finding this site, downloaded this guys game off his patreon and somehow managed to finish it without any guides (really Finding the demon area thingy for the boss was just pure luck for backing out on the area after the tentacle timeout den), i wondered why there was no area for the pink robot/dolls/whatever and had been going nuts searching for it, and find this, kudos to the OP for going so deep into something not many people discuss or talk about (least outside of this site of course)
I'm glad that you like it

Veqa

May 23, 2019
I have a question about specific girls like Sakura in second world. What i can get/loose when I am deciding on rescuing/giving them to monsters?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I have a question about specific girls like Sakura in second world. What i can get/loose when I am deciding on rescuing/giving them to monsters?
Sakura... nothing really for Now except as far as I remember if she's transformed you get a nice item after beating her

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
the second alien boss I cant reach I get in wearing protective clothing going every which way but have no luck finding this boss?
anybody know which way it is like which location its near cause the first room is full of upgrades but everywhere else. like going forward all the way except when you see the green people in canisters. I go left then all they way up but then from the. first location there's a second path to the left then all the way up. but I still cant find this boss!??? I also did the patch before I played the game so I have no clue what's up? anybody know where this boss can be found I mean I killed all previous bosses and even double checked for clues then I found a trapped girl in the latex forest after relooking over stuff how do you get to this like mysterious place the merchant at the right far end of town is talking about cause am stuck looking for how you get there and to sum it up.... I cant find the alien second boss with the protective suit armor;and cant locate this new mysterious city even after giving her a scroll she wanted are there more scrolls I need to located cause ive been going on a goose hunt and am lost?

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes