Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

napoleanhdota

Dec 31, 2019
1.Do all the stats that max at 999 ?
2.There are any spell for raven after she reach lvl60+ ?
3.Hope that u can put a small change logs after each update.
Thanks you!!!

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
1. 999 seems to be the max, you can still put points into and it goes over 999. but when you confirm it resets to 999 again (and i dont see any difference to 999).
2. didnt test this, i try this later (maybe), it gets pretty ridicules into mega grind later on.
3. i second that.

Almost96

Jan 9, 2020
1. Give them to the tent girl
2. After the deamon zone
3. Do you have the latest core file? Could be a reason for 2. as well
4. Mdef
I tried with the tent girl and she just gives generic responses like ,,Reading some lore" or things like that.
I will redownload the core file and the january 3rd fix and try fresh again then
I also forgot. If I corrupt the girls in the town...Will it have any real impact in the story line moving forward? For example, after I corrupt the nun in the hospital and I told her to corrupt the warrior, nothing really changed except for her appearance, same goes for the weapon and armor girl.

Last edited:

napoleanhdota

Dec 31, 2019
1. 999 seems to be the max, you can still put points into and it goes over 999. but when you confirm it resets to 999 again (and i dont see any difference to 999).
2. didnt test this, i try this later (maybe), it gets pretty ridicules into mega grind later on.
3. i second that.
do you know where to find scientist companion?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
You can skill over 999 but it won't be shown. It didn't do to much influence because with 999 everything is already a one shot.
Read some lore is a placeholder for now
Yes I should do changelogs... I admit I'm lazy in this regard
For now there are no skills above 60+
The kid resting you will disappear sooner or later

Did I catch everything? Otherwise please ask again

napoleanhdota

Dec 31, 2019
You can skill over 999 but it won't be shown. It didn't do to much influence because with 999 everything is already a one shot.
Read some lore is a placeholder for now
Yes I should do changelogs... I admit I'm lazy in this regard
For now there are no skills above 60+
The kid resting you will disappear sooner or later

Did I catch everything? Otherwise please ask again
i have 999+ mat now, still hard to fight, seem like the damage of skill go wrong,
i think you should adjust exps reward from monster, harder to fight but too small reward (i have to stay at bee lair to level up my character coz it easier and more exp than other area)
and Where i can find scientist companion

Reactions: Konstantinus

Almost96

Jan 9, 2020
So this game really got me hocked. So this is my first ever feedback for a game, the reason I want to write this is because I really do love the passion of the creators. I found this game by mistake (the abandoned version) and I was really sad because I hoped for more and I found this advanced mode and I really do love it. So here it come
1. The whole pseudo respect system with the area bosses, lose to them, give them maids etc. is really a nice touch. But it doesnt mount to anything that much and that I consider an issue. I really love those suits and (at least to my knowledge) is you go that route, you can get the orb from them wich if you do that to every single boss then you are left to half the game, in my opinion it would be more enjoyable to make the Bad way still possible, for example. Lets say if you want to help the bosses and still want to get the orb, be something like, bring 100 maids and 20 tentacles (because as far as I can see between the bosses is kinda exists some sort of a war and If I were in the position to make this decision I will totally develop in this race fight) Maybe some people like it this way but I like what you do in a game to actually make sense and this you win some you lose some system in this case, just doesnt work. Or at the very least if you decide to go one route or the other, make the reset jelly to not delete the orb or the suits. Small idea, when you get all the suite to have access to some sort of a elite suite that gives you fuckload of stats, maybe it can work.
2. The battle system is super unbalanced, every little encounter feels like a miny boss fight, from perma stun tentacle balls to 2 shot trash mobs, I will be 100% honest and I know creators dont like it when we do it, but to skip the battle I put the save file in the save editor site to modify the stats (not the level or gold, even if the gold generated from fights is low, but not terrible low) to be able to skip fast through the fights (I played a lot of games and around 10-15 rpgm hentai games) and this is the first time I decided to do that because in my case I found it so bad that it even got annoying. But this is a small issue so its just a thing of reballancing dmg/hp. Dont get me wrong, I dont want the fighting to be so easy I just put my ding dong on the keyboard for 2 seconds and full clear 3 areas
3. The corruption system in town, as far as I was able to see, nothing really changes, except for the fact that you cant give the girls to the nurse and make the slime companion. But for the potion, armor, weapon girl, the nurse, the warrior and the nun, nothing really changes. Even if for example you had a 5% discount on the shop or an extra special item that would be something and still a lot better than just a kinky scene and a dialogue change, I know even the fact to make that art and add the dialogue its considerable work in for it self, but again, for me personally, if I dont get at least a very little something. I never liked it in rpgm games or even normal games in general, when you do something, that feels like something big will happen, and you get a dialogue but not even a symbolic reward. I get that even the art that pops out when you do it can be considered a reward, but this is just not for me and I really think it can be done a lot of very cool things around the in-town corruption thing and also that maybe some people share my opinion, if not, i guess its just me so...fuck me.
4. The companions feel almost useless. Thats just it, I really dont dig them, again, from a balance perspective.
This are my main issues with the game, the reason I only put the cons in this feedback is that, from I see it, you are still developing and you want to hear what It can be done better from just a pasionate player. I discovered the game 3 days ago and I am playing @4-5hour since so around 12-15 hour in total and I will also continue this, I wouldnt even botter to give you this feedback if I was that the game was just bad and with very little things to give or potential, the reason Im giving you this feedback is because I see a whole lot of potential and if in some point in the future you will want to monetize the game properly on dlsite, my gut feeling tells me this will be a money maker and at the very least you will have a purchase from me, so, lucky you.

In the end I really want to congratulate the team for a great job and I very big thank you. As a simple player I can only give you my honest opinion on it and maybe you guys feel them and make the work somehow, I dont want to fuck with your vision of the game, maybe everything I just said right now was said sometime ago or you are already implementing it or realised you cant. The least is what I can do to motive you in whatever direction you want to take the game will be that in a couple of weeks when I get my salary is to subscribe to your patreon to give you at least a very small moral boost.
Thank you again.

Screwbucket

May 2, 2018
For the last post I did... didn't see you talked about the slime... yes she die and you must create a new one
This seems like an extreme design flaw as there is one fight in the game you cannot possibly win (that being the temple). You lose that, you lose the slime. If the slime isn't preserved at all, what's the point of trying to level it up?

Reactions: DarkMiros

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
The slime has only one purpose. Take a hit that would kill you and sacrifice himself. There is nearly no point in leveling him up but to prevent that had to write a complete new script for the whole lv up thing. And I don't have the skill for it

For the failure... I take a look into it later

ThEHollowG0D

Jan 3, 2018
Oi, so how does one leave the Bee Zone? I just got turned by the queen caused I lost to her and have NO IDEA where to go

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
In the plant zone, if you lose to the flower woman with the hat, you get the following error: View attachment 526255
You don t have the latest core file

Oi, so how does one leave the Bee Zone? I just got turned by the queen caused I lost to her and have NO IDEA where to go
The way separate. Before you go to the left, into the honey see and over the bridge. You can go north that s a way beneath the bridge

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes