Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
After I update beta version with Third dungeon and I'm starting a new game there is no intro and I don't start in town but I'm starting in the forest. Am i doing something wrong with update?
Ups my failure
Updated the OP

Rosomak

Dec 14, 2019
Can you be transformed by a tentacle boss? And how?

Edit

How to puton protective clothing . I have 2 options: "Keep" and "stop". "Keep" shows animations over and over again, stop cancels dressing.

Edit2
During the transformation into one-eyed text loops. You can't do anything but the text appears all the time

Edit3
"Big reset Jelly" how it's working? I ate and reset "Latex Mistress" and I am still her servant. And after reset Tentacle Goddesses she did not reset.

Edit4

"Slime bee": After defeating, she doesn't disappear from the map and you can fight her again and again.

Last edited:

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Can you be transformed by a tentacle boss? And how?

Edit

How to puton protective clothing . I have 2 options: "Keep" and "stop". "Keep" shows animations over and over again, stop cancels dressing.

Edit2
During the transformation into one-eyed text loops. You can't do anything but the text appears all the time

Edit3
"Big reset Jelly" how it's working? I ate and reset "Latex Mistress" and I am still her servant. And after reset Tentacle Goddesses she did not reset.

Edit4

"Slime bee": After defeating, she doesn't disappear from the map and you can fight her again and again.
1- You only must loose to the tentacle boss if that don t work. Do you have created a new safe file or using a old one? If using a new please send it you have a weird inside of it.

2- In the new beta this one isn t fully implemented

3- Can t recreate the bug. Do I look in the right place Unbenannt.png ? Or did you mean a different one.

4- The big one is for the dungeon not the overworld

5- Uhm... Yes like every other enemy. If you talk about the small side quest.... Safe her not kill her

Rosomak

Dec 14, 2019
1- You only must loose to the tentacle boss if that don t work. Do you have created a new safe file or using a old one? If using a new please send it you have a weird inside of it.

2- In the new beta this one isn t fully implemented

3- Can t recreate the bug. Do I look in the right place View attachment 487356 ? Or did you mean a different one.

4- The big one is for the dungeon not the overworld

5- Uhm... Yes like every other enemy. If you talk about the small side quest.... Safe her not kill her

3."Latex Mistress" and "Tentacle Goddesses" they are not the names of bosses? My bad. Everything worked fine here

5. Blue slime in the hive. The queen gives you the task of getting rid of it after turning you into a bee.

Last edited:

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
by the name of the the beta update i assumed that the third crystal dungeon was up but when i touvh the crystal nothing happens
was i mistaken?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
3."Latex Mistress" and "Tentacle Goddesses" they are not the names of bosses? My bad. Everything worked fine here

5. Blue slime in the hive. The queen gives you the task of getting rid of it after turning you into a bee.
3- bosses of the crystal dungeons

5- you must safe her not beat the crap outa her

by the name of the the beta update i assumed that the third crystal dungeon was up but when i touvh the crystal nothing happens
was i mistaken?
slime still in progress but the forth should work by now
the name was a little bit misleading but I meant the normal slime zone work again

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
what am I supposed to do?
Give more info on what you're doing, like which extracting program you use. I personally use 7zip and have no issues. You might have a corrupted download, which would require a re download. You may also need the Chinese language pack, since the original game is in Chinese.

frixer

Nov 20, 2019
I have a problem with the translation of this game. I translate with Translator++, but when uploading files, the folder is empty

Last edited:

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I have a problem with the translation of this game. I translate using Translator++, but when uploading files, the folder is empty
I know my skills aren t the best in terms of sentence building but a translator for it?

pr0nbrowser14

Aug 25, 2017
i downloaded everything properly but most of the times after being defeated no H scene happens and i cant exit out im stuck until i quit the game and have to save before every fight

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes