Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
This one let you transform.
Could be that you must use the refresh item maybe one of the stats sleeps a little bit

villhadig

May 20, 2018
In the latest test version with the new dungeon, I can't find a way to progress through the Bee Lair zone past behind where you first see Starfire, the small water area with two Leeches. Can't walk into the water from the ground tiles.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
In the latest test version with the new dungeon, I can't find a way to progress through the Bee Lair zone past behind where you first see Starfire, the small water area with two Leeches. Can't walk into the water from the ground tiles.
That's the end for this version
The newer one crouch around the discord this time with fixed starting position

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Can some kind soul give out some event triggers for the transformations? where they occur?

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
The enemies who have the small heart above there heads and the bosses
Additionally some items
Wait... hearts? i dont see any such thing.. wait is it the heart bubble that shows up before a battle?

Last edited:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Is raven eventually going to be able to get all the monster tfs? is that the plan for the finished product?

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
ok question, i already have the last version (the onethat came out in setember or octuber)
to get the new content i just need download the beta an its update, or i need to redownload the corefile as well?

Rosomak

Dec 14, 2019
After I update beta version with Third dungeon and I'm starting a new game there is no intro and I don't start in town but I'm starting in the forest. Am i doing something wrong with update?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes