Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
! I have small suggestion, so there it is, add Elf (or someone another type of girl) that will create corruption potions for sale.
There is a trader for some stuff in the new beta but it will take some time to release it for public

grocamol

Nov 2, 2019
been all over the place, but no dice. Can anyone give a better clue as to where to find the Elf village, and the second scroll from the girl in the tent?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
been all over the place, but no dice. Can anyone give a better clue as to where to find the Elf village, and the second scroll from the girl in the tent?
Search in the first forest area the third map have a nice second exit

Mickeysofine

Nov 17, 2017
I lost my fighter girl (Anya?), she's too powerful to defeat.
Any advice?
My previous save is an hour earlier and I don't want to have to do all that again.

RandyPT

Aug 18, 2019
how to convince the girl in the tent that we're not a monster?
try to show her the scrolls (I've done it for a long time that I don't remember, sorry if not)

I lost my fighter girl (Anya?), she's too powerful to defeat.
Any advice?
My previous save is an hour earlier and I don't want to have to do all that again.
if you happen to be in the other non-latex biome back to latex and defeat, if not increase Raven

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
where do i encounter such boss?
You must kill one of the bosses that she speak with you.
The different orbs you get will lead you to other areas. Not all of the working for now but latex and tentacle
If you already lost to one of them go and buy a reset jelly

Dremur

Oct 20, 2019
Hey i have a question. I´m lvl 17 with Raven and Anya. But i do not enough dmg against slime and plant monsters with fire and ice like 28 while Anya does 310 or so. How do i raise my dmg or get other elemental attacks?

RandyPT

Aug 18, 2019
Hey i have a question. I´m lvl 17 with Raven and Anya. But i do not enough dmg against slime and plant monsters with fire and ice like 28 while Anya does 310 or so. How do i raise my dmg or get other elemental attacks?
to increase damage or level up or buy item to increase damage.
to gain new elements increase raven level

Tireachan

Sep 1, 2018
It's in the first Area. I was with the Warrior in Battle and as I (intentionally) lost, there was no Animation and the Game didn't respond.
I gave it a try without Party and there it works fine

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
It's in the first Area. I was with the Warrior in Battle and as I (intentionally) lost, there was no Animation and the Game didn't respond.
I gave it a try without Party and there it works fine
Must take a look into it

Reactions: Tireachan

koffisummers

Nov 23, 2018
what can we do with the fishing rod beside interacting with a fishing spot in the area on the second exit of the third forest map?

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes