Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes
May 2, 2017
So how exactly does the corruption stuff work? You get the third latex ball form in the first area and it gives you stats, and if you have a dick you can corrupt some people in the hospital, but what else can you do? Can you corrupt other people in the village? Can you yourself become more corrupted?

May 2, 2017
Also I guess just a general guide of the paths through this game and what all is in it, it's not exactly very transparent about what to do and where to go

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Also I guess just a general guide of the paths through this game and what all is in it, it's not exactly very transparent about what to do and where to go
Pretty simple if you loose to a boss you get a suit what you can upgrade up to three times
If you defeat a boss you get a orb for the dungeon below the hospital

May 2, 2017
Pretty simple if you loose to a boss you get a suit what you can upgrade up to three times
If you defeat a boss you get a orb for the dungeon below the hospital
Alright cool, I just thought there'd be more since after you lose to a boss, you still get to continue being "a hero" by rescuing girls and fighting monsters
I thought maybe there would be content where you do actually go and corrupt more girls and otherwise do nasty latex monster stuff once you lost to the bosses

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Alright cool, I just thought there'd be more since after you lose to a boss, you still get to continue being "a hero" by rescuing girls and fighting monsters
I thought maybe there would be content where you do actually go and corrupt more girls and otherwise do nasty latex monster stuff once you lost to the bosses
Only a small few ones like if you have a dick corrupting the nurse

May 2, 2017
It says that an audio file is missing and wont let me open the game.exe
You're probably missing the Runtime Packages for RPGMaker, called the RTPs
It's all the assets RPGM uses to run games, so trying to play without them is like trying to open a Word document without having Word installed
Search the forums for the RTP links, and try to figure out which version this game uses
Although if you play RPGM in the future, it'd probably be best to just get most of them anyway

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Updated the OP
There are two new tfs where I would need some ideas if you have one

Last edited:

kc4811108

Aug 20, 2019
New Core file:
Bugfix:

current beta:
Update:

If I downloaded New core file and bug fix before then I should download which one for update?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
The normal is more or less a stable working version the new beta has some updates. Enemies skillsets follower but only goes until the parasite zone because I changed the whole event cluster

I updated the OP with some additional text to make it clear... I hope

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes