Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Would say that is a very short list. There are only a handful of games like that. For now I would say Lipucd 's games and maybe some complete Asian ones, Maiki's works for example.
If someone have more I would be happy if the person would share it

koffisummers

Nov 23, 2018
i just unlocked my way to the temple, and now i'm stuck and don't know what i can do next.. the gate on the second level of the temple can't be unlocked too said that it's against me.. anyone care for help?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
i just unlocked my way to the temple, and now i'm stuck and don't know what i can do next.. the gate on the second level of the temple can't be unlocked too said that it's against me.. anyone care for help?
How did you open the first gate?

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
How did you open the first gate?
Current Beta Version: Inside the Temple there is a Chest at the right site with a glowing coin. Right left before the Stairs is a hidden Chest with a ancient coin it opens the second Gate as well. But the boss fight there is out of the question for now. I looked for all this Stuff right before i wrote this.

By the way, what happened with the tentacle pregnant Status? The Pregnant Tentril Enemy in the Tentacle Dungeon don't give it anymore.

Last edited:

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Current Beta Version: Inside the Temple there is a Chest at the right site with a glowing coin. Right left before the Stairs is a hidden Chest with a ancient coin it opens the second Gate as well. But the boss fight there is out of the question for now. I looked for all this Stuff right before i wrote this.

By the way, what happened with the tentacle pregnant Status? The Pregnant Tentril Enemy in the Tentacle Dungeon don't give it anymore.
Fun killer I had let him search a little bit
Phase two of the boss fight you have to loose

Screwbucket

May 2, 2018
Fun killer I had let him search a little bit
Phase two of the boss fight you have to loose
One issue with this is that if you have the slime companion, they die and are lost. It'd be nice if there was some sort of recovery system for them.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
One issue with this is that if you have the slime companion, they die and are lost. It'd be nice if there was some sort of recovery system for them.
If they die you can find them again. They stroll around the area or are trapped somewhere until you defeat them and bring back to the hospital

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
The staff is meant to be used for a certain fight

For the last post I did... didn't see you talked about the slime... yes she die and you must create a new one

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
I would say you should have at least MAT 600 (to kill her with one attack and you should, her all Ailment Attack makes winning almost impossible), MDF 200 (you need to survive one attack from a minion) and AGI 250 (to avoid a attack from them before you) with using of the Staff. Have the Warrior (to be honest i use
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but the Warrior should work as well
) from Town and put the Bonus Points into Strength and AGI if lvl normally don't reach AGI 250.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
what is the unholy bible and candy cane ment to do they don't do anything
Holy bible is work in progress. I still missing a picture for in between the transformation. Have only the start and the end no idea for the sequel for now.
Candy cane should transform you from time to time otherwise it regenerates some health.

after increate my max mana i use new spell, no damage and lose quickly, omg, so hard
The spell works against a certain boss pretty well otherwise it s more of a chain on your leg.

napoleanhdota

Dec 31, 2019
I would say you should have at least MAT 600 (to kill her with one attack and you should, her all Ailment Attack makes winning almost impossible), MDF 200 (you need to survive one attack from a minion) and AGI 250 (to avoid a attack from them before you) with using of the Staff. Have the Warrior (to be honest i use
, but the Warrior should work as well
) from Town and put the Bonus Points into Strength and AGI if lvl normally don't reach AGI 250.
so far to reach there stats, omg, btw what stinky slime do

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
so far to reach there stats, omg, btw what stinky slime do
Pretty sure that needs some work (like unholy bible). To be honest i experimented a little in this regard, tried it with all different companions. Tried to use it with different transformations and stuff.

PS: One tip, talk to the Kid near the Town Teleporter. You will notice that your stats don't reset (the Points you spend).
PSS: imp Don't you dare changing that!!!

napoleanhdota

Dec 31, 2019
Pretty sure that needs some work (like unholy bible). To be honest i experimented a little in this regard, tried it with all different companions. Tried to use it with different transformations and stuff.

PS: One tip, talk to the Kid near the Town Teleporter. You will notice that your stats don't reset (the Points you spend).
PSS: imp Don't you dare changing that!!!
haha hope that is feature not a bug

Almost96

Jan 9, 2020
I still dont get it....1.What do I do with the scrolls?
2. How do I access the alien zone
3. In the the zone with starfire and the bees, when I want to start the fight with her I get something like, Line 64 Error (divided by 0) is that a knows issue or is a new one>
4. That boss in the upper area of the portal zone...is there a way to kill it?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I still dont get it....1.What do I do with the scrolls?
2. How do I access the alien zone
3. In the the zone with starfire and the bees, when I want to start the fight with her I get something like, Line 64 Error (divided by 0) is that a knows issue or is a new one>
4. That boss in the upper area of the portal zone...is there a way to kill it?
1. Give them to the tent girl
2. After the deamon zone
3. Do you have the latest core file? Could be a reason for 2. as well
4. Mdef

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes