Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Hohenheim is a special spell against Quinz
The deamon area is behind the plant area.... simply go in after you either loose or defeat the boss?

Reactions: Marcus_Nia

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Instead of going over the top you can cross the field beneath the bridge.

I give it a bigger shadow for the next patch

Marcus_Nia

Feb 16, 2020
So i have been playing through and looking back at some of the previous post about the elven village. For the life of me I cannot find the place. Can anyone tell me exactly how to get to the elven village?
In the latex area, there is a small pond, with a waterfall, towards the end of the zone (this is the area you can use the fishing rod). In the far bottom left you will find a pathway, this leads to the elf village. I can't remember what you have to do to unlock the village. Hope this helps.

dryer3

Nov 16, 2017
the extraction posses when downloading the game keeps crashing for me can someone please put the game zipped not extracted

Marcus_Nia

Feb 16, 2020
So i think I found the area that marcus is talking about but I do not have a fishing rod and do not know where to get one. If i find a fishing rod does that take me to the village somehow? Also if thats the case where is the fishing rod.
You can get the fishing rod from the woman in the tent behind the town. I don't think the rod opens the village, I think it opens after you gain access to the latex crystal dungeon (located in the basement of the hospital) and defeat the boss.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
You don t need the fishing rod to open to open the way into the elven village. You must kill the latex mistress from the dungeon and talk to the tent girl again after you got the fishing rod.

What problem you have with the patch?

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes