Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Zarrocwilono

Mar 22, 2019
Hey there so I’m trying to enter the slime dungeon in town and it says it “doesn’t really work right now” what do I do? Also I still can’t figure out the elven area. Nvm the elven place.

Last edited:

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Slime crystal don't work right now only 1. 2. and 4.

The circle brings you to the elv sister but only after you visited the elven town

To get into the elven town you must defeat both of the latex bosses and talk to the tent girl a couple of times

The town dungeon is beneath the hospital. You need the orbs from the normal bosses to get in

Apr 1, 2018
Not for now.
Maybe someday someone will make one if he found everything
Thanks for the reply. I have another problem, in the alien base, when the dark alien got the jump on me, the game freeze, all the animations works, no error whatsoever but I can't do anything, no moves and can't open the menu.

Reactions: lilpixxle
Apr 1, 2018
Thanks for the reply. I have another problem, in the alien base, when the dark alien got the jump on me, the game freeze, all the animations works, no error whatsoever but I can't do anything, no moves and can't open the menu.
Nevermind, I found a parade, when first arrived in the zone, do not approach the hole near the wall, it make the alien pop out and start chasing you behind the walls, when the alien engages you, it freeze everything, I waited until I got out the room to let the alien spring out the hole.

Shade177

Feb 2, 2019
I accidentally attacked the girl that you turn in citizens to after I transformed her. Is there any way to undo this without reverting to a save to before it happened?
EDIT: Nvm just figured it out.

Last edited:

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
You can undo every transformation to see the cutscene again btw

masterpoop

Sep 7, 2019
i have played this game more than 10 times (the un advance one) and i really really don't won't to go through it again, don't get me wrong i really love this game and thank you for making this mod, but man i am too tired and lazy to finish it again so, please if any one have like multiple saves send it, (i just wanna an easy good relaxing fap :) ) thank you>

Reactions: lilpixxle

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
i have played this game more than 10 times (the un advance one) and i really really don't won't to go through it again, don't get me wrong i really love this game and thank you for making this mod, but man i am too tired and lazy to finish it again so, please if any one have like multiple saves send it, (i just wanna an easy good relaxing fap :) ) thank you>
Just for the record. There are far more scenes and opportunities inside the modwhat you didn't have in the normal version

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes