Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Boha2

Apr 11, 2020
Hey,

what can I do with the "Mysterious Jelly" and what should I do when I followed the Gas mask girl into the Tentacle Dungeon? I can't find anything in this dungeon that leads to a "followup".

Also is it correct that I cant enter the third dungeon even if I cleared the 2nd one?

Edit: Okay I read that only 1,2 and 4 are open. But is it still correct that I can't enter the 4th one?

Last edited:

neme3

Mar 8, 2020
Where I can get the second gold coin in the elf temple I got stock by the gate and after the gate the is a women in there

neme3

Mar 8, 2020
It's hidden behind a wall right at the door before you go down.
Thanks
After this I defeat the queen in the tentacle crystal level and I got the scroll and bring to the tent girl but she said bring me more of the scroll .I also try to use the reset jelly but also same I think this is bug or something.

coffinbag

Oct 21, 2018
If you use the tentacles to give raven a dick, it errors out, there are some kanji that are supposed to be on the "Raven Futa.png" that a common event tries to call. just a heads up, i fixed it by pointing the event to the correct image

Mar 18, 2020
so what is new in this update, its need to play newgame right? its hard to find the new if play again :( so pls some one tell me

aarlin

Jun 9, 2017
when i meet starfire the second time when she transforms an script error occours
---------------------------
LATEX DUNGEON ADVANCE 09.Feb Core
Script 'Window_Selectable' line 61: ZeroDivisionError occurred.

divided by 0
OK

does anyone knowes how to fix it?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
when i meet starfire the second time when she transforms an script error occours
LATEX DUNGEON ADVANCE 09.Feb Core
Script 'Window_Selectable' line 61: ZeroDivisionError occurred.

divided by 0
OK

does anyone knowes how to fix it?
Download and install it again seems to be corrupted
And install the bugfix

so what is new in this update, its need to play newgame right? its hard to find the new if play again :( so pls some one tell me
If you have a safe from the last two big core files there shouldn't be to much problems maybe one of your companions could be bugged but for that is a big red button inside the village
If you have one from the original game or before the whole overwork.... there is a lot of new stuff to discover

If you use the tentacles to give raven a dick, it errors out, there are some kanji that are supposed to be on the "Raven Futa.png" that a common event tries to call. just a heads up, i fixed it by pointing the event to the correct image
Install the bugfix

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes