Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

SpaceMarine40k

Sep 27, 2019
The main folder says 9_02, when I launch the game is says 29.03 on the title bar.
If you can't talk to Starfire, I have no idea what to suggest. I have this habit of just blundering around and stumbling upon things, so I have no idea if I did something else after I saved her, before I asked her to join my team.
Make sure you are at the right waterfall, the one you need is about 5 maps in, from the slime zone starting area, and it is at the top of the map. You should be able to climb the waterfall no matter what you have or have not done. You won't be able to enter that portal though until you unlock the Elf village and talk to the leader there.

View attachment 653671 Hope this picture helps you find the waterfall you need.
If you can't climb up the waterfall, you might have a bugged save and may need to start over.
ok thanks alot this will help me

Demonic_Engine82

Jan 19, 2020
what do you do if you choose to loose to all the bosses and cant advance past bee lair? and what does she mean by problems with slime what do you have to do?

Oct 13, 2017
Hi, I really like the game! I have 2 questions.

1. After I defeated(or more accurately got defeated by) Quinz in Elven temple and followed her to tentacle place, I can't find anything even closely resembling to follow up.

2. Is there anything in robot place except enemies and chest with "some clothes" in it?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Hi, I really like the game! I have 2 questions.

1. After I defeated(or more accurately got defeated by) Quinz in Elven temple and followed her to tentacle place, I can't find anything even closely resembling to follow up.

2. Is there anything in robot place except enemies and chest with "some clothes" in it?
1- the quest continues in the bee area
2- only a cutscene and some tf

problue

Apr 10, 2020
after defeating the masked girl and getting the scroll I tried giving it to tent girl and it just said lore. Am I missing something or is that the end of that quest?
also is there any use for the portable bridge or is it just a leftover from old game.

Last edited:

Zarrocwilono

Mar 22, 2019
Hey can get someones help. I have downloaded the main file for this game (9.02 core)and I have extracted the the files from the bug fix 29_03 but the title for the game still "9.02 core". Thought that was supposed to change to let you know you have the most up to date version? If anyone can let me know what it is that I am missing it would be much appreciated. Also just came up but she cant masturbate. Comes up with an error saying the file not found. Startes with Raven then goes into Japanese or chines not sure which

Last edited:

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Hey can get someones help. I have downloaded the main file for this game (9.02 core)and I have extracted the the files from the bug fix 29_03 but the title for the game still "9.02 core". Thought that was supposed to change to let you know you have the most up to date version? If anyone can let me know what it is that I am missing it would be much appreciated. Also just came up but she cant masturbate. Comes up with an error saying the file not found. Startes with Raven then goes into Japanese or chines not sure which
You didn't install the bugfix correctly
Unzip it directly into the game folder and overwrite everything it asks you for.
No subfolder no extra folder

aqus0

Oct 31, 2018
Do we still need the bugfix or is this another fresh installment in the "god i need more" franchise?

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes