how can i unlock this two zone?

View attachment 681457 View attachment 681460

Thank you
Progress further in the game

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Changed the sidebag items again
Sidebag items?
Also if the soldier girl companion dies is there any way to get her back?
Also I saw that there's apparently multiple possible companions now, so how does one switch when the time comes? Or can you have multiple companions at the same time?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Sidebag items?
Also if the soldier girl companion dies is there any way to get her back?
Also I saw that there's apparently multiple possible companions now, so how does one switch when the time comes? Or can you have multiple companions at the same time?
The ones you equip as accessories. I changed one or two stats. The cross for example gives you resistance against deamons for example
my mdef and def is at 999 but still die so quickly... if you can do something about those stats?
Send me your save file. There seems to be something bugging around. But I must ask myself how do you get this high stats.

biikioe

Jan 14, 2019
Somehow i cant attack the crystal elf behind the waterfall cause "slime crystal inside my pocket start to grow around me again" What should i do next?

Demonic_Engine82

Jan 19, 2020
Currently I've got to alien base but I can't progress because the aliens are too strong and kill me with two hits even though I managed to kill demon lord easily how come they have so much health and how should I progress

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Somehow i cant attack the crystal elf behind the waterfall cause "slime crystal inside my pocket start to grow around me again" What should i do next?
Use a reset jelly to start the quest again
Currently I've got to alien base but I can't progress because the aliens are too strong and kill me with two hits even though I managed to kill demon lord easily how come they have so much health and how should I progress
Raise your Def

Reactions: Demonic_Engine82

Rosomak

Dec 14, 2019
Hight tech zone.
I can't get out. I get info "looks I need put on protective clothing". My bodygear is "Upgrade" after losing battel.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
The in-battle animations (the ones for certain attacks) aren't working in the plant zone (the zone before the bee zone), which is odd since I know they worked there at one point (I can even recall a unique tits related animation there).

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Hight tech zone.
I can't get out. I get info "looks I need put on protective clothing". My bodygear is "Upgrade" after losing battel.
Crap.. I thought I killed that bug

The in-battle animations (the ones for certain attacks) aren't working in the plant zone (the zone before the bee zone), which is odd since I know they worked there at one point (I can even recall a unique tits related animation there).
I will take a look into it

also what does the unholy bible, stinky slime and chitin plate/fragments do are they used for transforming villagers
Unholy bible = Soon to be TF as soon I make a in between picture
Stinky slime = That was the one from Crystal am I right? If yes nothing for now since I still waiting for pictures
Chitin = $$$

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes