Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I forgot to remove a script that skip the main menu... bugfix will come later this day

royov91528

Mar 9, 2020
Got an error after patch 8_6:

Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1411: NoMethodError occured.

undefined method `m_picture=' for
#<Game_Actor:0x10781e90>

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Again.... Updated the OP now you should be able to play again

Xexonia

Dec 9, 2019
You aren't the original creator of the game right? It seems like that game has some issues. Maybe remaking the game would make things easier on you in the long run? I dont have much experience with this though so there is no need take me seriously.

Xexonia

Dec 9, 2019
You aren't the original creator of the game right? It seems like that game has some issues. Maybe remaking the game would make things easier on you in the long run? I dont have much experience with this though so there is no need take me seriously.
Never mind, I had undergone the assumption that the original creator was dead. No need to pay attention to the above post, it would be nice to get a slightly better TL though, but that is a whole different story.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Never mind, I had undergone the assumption that the original creator was dead. No need to pay attention to the above post, it would be nice to get a slightly better TL though, but that is a whole different story.
Last year I completely overworked every event and enemy. All what remain is the layout of the maps, the idea behind the game and the pictures

biikioe

Jan 14, 2019
i thinks there a bug here, at the boss room of the last crytals, that the yellow hair girl is frozen, im frozen and cant move anyway. Btw keepcalm, dont overwork yourself.

Mar 18, 2020

here is the save files, i have to grind so long for those stats, just keep reset lvl and buying stats point

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
does this bugfix resolve stats and damage?
Don t see your problem. The big issue you have that the game will think that you re a cheater with that kind of stats.
Otherwise you one shot nearly everything with one spell. But if they hit a critical hit and ignore half of your armor you have a problem with that low hp
the first boss is missing for me all i see is his 2 minions
Try a reset jelly

dryer3

Nov 16, 2017
Don t see your problem. The big issue you have that the game will think that you re a cheater with that kind of stats.
Otherwise you one shot nearly everything with one spell. But if they hit a critical hit and ignore half of your armor you have a problem with that low hp

Try a reset jelly
the reset jelly did not work
the boss is invisible and has no collision but if you talk to her it acts like you lost but you dont get the armor and it does not advance the conversation here is my save maybe you can figure out what is wrong with it,

• Angry
Reactions: PirateLoko

RandyPT

Aug 18, 2019
after clicking on the soldier's reset button, where is she or can't i get back?

when I am defeated and have an outfit, is there no way to keep it (to always have it when I want to change)?

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes