Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

problue

Apr 10, 2020
the original sim tentacles google drive link no longer works so just wondering if someone here may have another way to download. I know this is a latex dungeon thread but I have tried finding a thread relating to sim tentacles but can't find anything.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
the original sim tentacles google drive link no longer works so just wondering if someone here may have another way to download. I know this is a latex dungeon thread but I have tried finding a thread relating to sim tentacles but can't find anything.

I uploaded my version here

sashine

Jul 30, 2018
do i need all the scrolls to get to the elven city? is that why i have never found it or am i just bad at following direction

Reactions: lilpixxle

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
do i need all the scrolls to get to the elven city? is that why i have never found it or am i just bad at following direction
ive been asking this myself for almost a year now.
played through this as far as i could go 2 times and never found the elven city (unless its the early deamon area then im just dumb)

sashine

Jul 30, 2018
am i missing an update or something as i cant find any scrolls except the one for fishing even after beating all the bosses

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Get into the elven village: Defeat the first boss, with the orb you can get into the dungeon beneath the hospital Clear the dungeon and go to the girl inside the tent, northern part of the village Search inside the forest for the right exit

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
Get into the elven village: Defeat the first boss, with the orb you can get into the dungeon beneath the hospital Clear the dungeon and go to the girl inside the tent, northern part of the village Search inside the forest for the right exit
oh i see my mistake.
i always got the impression that you need more than one scroll to find the elven city.
since the woman in the tent says that we might find the secret city with more scrolls, might want to make that more clear.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes