Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
My apologies if I have missed something but what exactly am I supposed to put my points into because I can't really tell. The only clues regarding the staff is the description for it "You feel weaker but you can chant a new spell" and with it putting all of my stats to 1. Is it perhaps intentional for me to lose to the boss over and over. Once again, I apologise if I've missed something. Perhaps I've missed something that the girl in the tent has told me? I apologise for any inconvenience, I don't really tend bothering the developers of games/mods since I know how busy they can be. I'm sorry again if I'm being too apologetic or formal. Its force of habit for me.
You need to increase your stats before fighting against her over and over again.
Put a little bit into your mana stat magic attack and life points at least enough that you stand one hit against the boss. You can find a item that gives you a little bit protection against her in the elven market

Dreferd

Jun 9, 2020
i tried to quote someones thread, but i´m not good at this, there is a bug in the last crystal level (the dark forrest) with the cutscene where that woman (quinz i think) battles the big bee and flees, but then it freezes completely and i have to restart the game. anyone any ideas?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
i tried to quote someones thread, but i´m not good at this, there is a bug in the last crystal level (the dark forrest) with the cutscene where that woman (quinz i think) battles the big bee and flees, but then it freezes completely and i have to restart the game. anyone any ideas?
Install the bugfix

Perversion12

May 29, 2018
I'm currently stuck in the Tentacle Lair. Can't get the blocking tentacle to disappear. I defeated the boss on the right, don't see one on the left. Strange because I got far past this on a previous version. Any ideas?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
where do you find the coin? i don't found it after i search it everywhere
Look on the first floor

I'm currently stuck in the Tentacle Lair. Can't get the blocking tentacle to disappear. I defeated the boss on the right, don't see one on the left. Strange because I got far past this on a previous version. Any ideas?
Intensify your search. Lamina on the left twins on the right

Slilo

Apr 8, 2018
Hi! I can't figure out if this version has a really corrupted mode at the moment? Losing to the bosses only changes appearance, but does not affect gameplay. Or am I missing something?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hi! I can't figure out if this version has a really corrupted mode at the moment? Losing to the bosses only changes appearance, but does not affect gameplay. Or am I missing something?
Changed appearance is pretty much all you get, yeah. Some of the TFs change your abilities, namely the large tentacle item you can use.

Reactions: Slilo

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Do we have somewhere a "guide" on how to corrupt everyone in the village ? (afaik some need items but others needs you to be in a specific form)

PS im pretty sure there must be a reset town fuction to reset the corruption of npcs we made right?? (mostly for merchant npc)

PPS zhere do ze get folowers (back) ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Slilo

zxm06160

Jul 21, 2020
So i can cast hoheniem but everytime i do it does nothing against quinz Am I doing something wrong or is it a rare thing for it to do something?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
PS im pretty sure there must be a reset town fuction to reset the corruption of npcs we made right?? (mostly for merchant npc)
You can buy a certain item for some of them. Other you have to face in a fight. There are several possi

PPS zhere do ze get folowers (back) ?

So i can cast hoheniem but everytime i do it does nothing against quinz Am I doing something wrong or is it a rare thing for it to do something?

It should defeat her in the pumpkin area

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes