Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
You get the fishing pole as soon you beat any boss. In fac5 the pole is only a goodie what has nothing to do with the elven village. Speak to the tent girl again after she gave you the pole

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
Okay so I have to beat the bosses and not submit to them... Gonna try this in a new run.

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
You can eat a reset jelly from the eastern shop
Translation is not very clear in my mind : what does this jelly reset exactly ? Progression with Bosses ?
EDIT : nvm found it. Though it's considered as cheating and can't get past the 3 sisters with the tentacle orb area in the hospital.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2636442

when will the final version of the game be released? (sorry bad english)

Last edited by a moderator:

donkrey

Jul 12, 2019
I'm stuck, I defeat the boss of the elv temple but that's it. She run away and I can't find her even by taking the portals. I'm unable to access (or activate) the other two crystals despite having the slime, bug and demon orbs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If someone could help me that would be cool, please.

PS: Bravo for the mod, I mean it, it always awesome to see people doing this kind of stuff for free.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I'm stuck, I defeat the boss of the elv temple but that's it. She run away and I can't find her even by taking the portals. I'm unable to access (or activate) the other two crystals despite having the slime, bug and demon orbs.

If someone could help me that would be cool, please.

PS: Bravo for the mod, I mean it, it always awesome to see people doing this kind of stuff for free.
You can't defeat her for now.
There should be a message for this if you enter the room

donkrey

Jul 12, 2019
Ok, thank you, but what about the crystals? I saw a lot of people with, at least, 5 crystals on the hospital's underground and activated. In my save there is only 4 crystals and no way to activate the third and fourth ones. This is normal or I am having a bug ?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Ok, thank you, but what about the crystals? I saw a lot of people with, at least, 5 crystals on the hospital's underground and activated. In my save there is only 4 crystals and no way to activate the third and fourth ones. This is normal or I am having a bug ?
download the patch

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
You stumbled into some serious bug probably
Send me your save file

donkrey

Jul 12, 2019
How I get this orb? Because if it is by defeating the bee/slime blue, I have already try but I'm unable to erease they "slime thing" from them.

PS: Thanks by the way

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
How I get this orb? Because if it is by defeating the bee/slime blue, I have already try but I'm unable to erease they "slime thing" from them.

PS: Thanks by the way
You need to kill the bee queen.
To help the bee queen you should check out the store

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes