Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes
Nov 11, 2019
Can someone help me at the slime area up the waterfall there's a thing on the ground it says something's wrong with it, and in the portal room with all the tablets there's a tablet to the right of the town one that says that it's inactive can you turn that on???

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Reactions: dajj

dajj

Dec 17, 2018
This thread is a mod of the game in the link (which is abandoned / being remade by the original developer), which fixes various bugs, balances the game, and has added additional story areas with art and assets from the remake and other pieces the original developed / artist has made.
Thanks for your explanation.

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
How do I get to the Elven Village ? I submitted to every bosses so far, can't get any orbs (maybe with the save editor), can't do things in hospital undergrounds with the crystals.

bluewolf194

Apr 9, 2020
How do I get to the Elven Village ? I submitted to every bosses so far, can't get any orbs (maybe with the save editor), can't do things in hospital undergrounds with the crystals.
The Elven Vilage is in the forest to the right of the entrance of area where you save the nun and can go fishing.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes