Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

sashine

Jul 30, 2018
Get into the elven village: Defeat the first boss, with the orb you can get into the dungeon beneath the hospital Clear the dungeon and go to the girl inside the tent, northern part of the village Search inside the forest for the right exit
Thank you

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
hello, can somebody help me? i rlly like the game but i dont know where to start with all the mods in this game. is there a guide or something?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
hello, can somebody help me? i rlly like the game but i dont know where to start with all the mods in this game. is there a guide or something?
There's only 3 versions of this game (unless someone else has made one I don't know about). There's the first version by the original developer zxc, a remake version by zxc, and this mod by imp16k4.

Each one is a self contained download (plus any patches for the specific version). So you don't need to download any other versions to play the one in this thread or the others I linked.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cocomiel1

TheDarkDragon3

Jul 27, 2020
I was wondering if I could have some help with regards to the second area found when you press enter on the third crystal in the basement area of the hospital (i don't what it actually is) area. The area is filled with these pumpkin enemies and I'm at the boss of that area. I've already tried to fight her but got defeated so i got revived by that girl in the tent and got the staff she gave me. I've equipped it when i reached the boss and I looked at my skills to see the skill that it gave me. However, when i started the fight with the boss, it turns out my MP is 0 and so i can't use the spell which costs 25 MP to use. Is there a way to solve this other than defeating the boss without the staff (if that's possible in the first place).

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I was wondering if I could have some help with regards to the second area found when you press enter on the third crystal in the basement area of the hospital (i don't what it actually is) area. The area is filled with these pumpkin enemies and I'm at the boss of that area. I've already tried to fight her but got defeated so i got revived by that girl in the tent and got the staff she gave me. I've equipped it when i reached the boss and I looked at my skills to see the skill that it gave me. However, when i started the fight with the boss, it turns out my MP is 0 and so i can't use the spell which costs 25 MP to use. Is there a way to solve this other than defeating the boss without the staff (if that's possible in the first place).
It is not possible to defeat her without the staff.
It s my way to tell you what you should put some points into

Reactions: TheDarkDragon3

TheDarkDragon3

Jul 27, 2020
My apologies if I have missed something but what exactly am I supposed to put my points into because I can't really tell. The only clues regarding the staff is the description for it "You feel weaker but you can chant a new spell" and with it putting all of my stats to 1. Is it perhaps intentional for me to lose to the boss over and over. Once again, I apologise if I've missed something. Perhaps I've missed something that the girl in the tent has told me? I apologise for any inconvenience, I don't really tend bothering the developers of games/mods since I know how busy they can be. I'm sorry again if I'm being too apologetic or formal. Its force of habit for me.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes