Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

problue

Apr 10, 2020
After downloading the file and using winrar to open the game I don't understand how i can save it. I am able to save while in the game however when I close the game it doesn't keep it saved. I understand that it may be an annoying and could be something obvious but I would prefer a straight answer here instead of surfing the web for ages.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
After downloading the file and using winrar to open the game I don't understand how i can save it. I am able to save while in the game however when I close the game it doesn't keep it saved. I understand that it may be an annoying and could be something obvious but I would prefer a straight answer here instead of surfing the web for ages.
Did you protect the folder you unzipped it into?
Otherwise try to download it again and install it again maybe it bugged out during the download.

Feb 6, 2020
View attachment 252846

Overview:
You are the brave heroine Raven. During your quest you try to safe innocent girls from the mean latex monsters and... jadda jadda jadda... It s a construct of a game to see big busted anime woman in latex get raped by so more or less everything.
With this overhaul I tried to get a little bit balancing into the game, at least to the part I finished it. Added new enemies, revived the old bug section and the "upgrade" zone. Added items and a companion. Killed a lot of bugs but there are still a bunch out there​

Updated: Core / 09.02 Bugfix / 29.03
Game/Creator:
Modder: imp16k4 / T.Bot
Language: Something like English
Discord: /
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Dev notes:

DOWNLOAD
WINDOWS:
BUGFIX: /

View attachment 252851 View attachment 252852 View attachment 252853 View attachment 252854 View attachment 252855 View attachment 252878 View attachment 257566
crashes when it tries to load the starfire fight

Marethyu Argos

Sep 14, 2019
Hey, imp16k4

I just had a brand new save from a clean install (Fresh Install then add patch over) start me with 1000+ HP & MP, and dealing 1000+ damage, one hitting almost all Mobs

I have the save as well but I can't upload it to F95 ;-;

[Images]
Annotation 2020-05-09 221454.png Annotation 2020-05-09 221532.png

PLEASE READ

Edit: This post used to be about what I thought was a glitch where I couldn't progress, turns out I'm just stupid and didn't kill the other boss. this post is now about spawning with crazy high endgame stats.

Last edited:

SpaceMarine40k

Sep 27, 2019
question im in area that's to the right of the main stone tablet and i talked to the girl near water and i have to find her sister and i dont think i found her or im blind idk if anyone can help me.
and how can i use starfire as companion

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
question im in area that's to the right of the main stone tablet and i talked to the girl near water and i have to find her sister and i dont think i found her or im blind idk if anyone can help me.
and how can i use starfire as companion
I believe that the person you are looking for is in the slime zone. One one of the maps, there will be a waterfall on the north side of the map that you can climb up and enter the portal, the sister is in that portal area.

To have Starfire as your companion, you need to rescue her and then talk to her in the main building, she should ask to join you, it will send the soldier to the guild building where you first met her.

SpaceMarine40k

Sep 27, 2019
I believe that the person you are looking for is in the slime zone. One one of the maps, there will be a waterfall on the north side of the map that you can climb up and enter the portal, the sister is in that portal area.

To have Starfire as your companion, you need to rescue her and then talk to her in the main building, she should ask to join you, it will send the soldier to the guild building where you first met her.
ok thanks alot
So i tried to climb up to the waterfall and it didn't work and with starfire i can't talk with her so i want to ask what version you used just to make sure i have the right one because a suddenly found tifa in the demon area
i use 9.02

Last edited:

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Hey, imp16k4

I just had a brand new save from a clean install (Fresh Install then add patch over) start me with 1000+ HP & MP, and dealing 1000+ damage, one hitting almost all Mobs

I have the save as well but I can't upload it to F95 ;-;

[Images]
View attachment 650397 View attachment 650396

PLEASE READ

Edit: This post used to be about what I thought was a glitch where I couldn't progress, turns out I'm just stupid and didn't kill the other boss. this post is now about spawning with crazy high endgame stats.
You can send me the save directly via discord or pm me here but it looks like you triggered somehow some glitch

DKliger

Sep 28, 2019
can anyone sumarize the events of the game and how to get them? i see a lot of things that i miss on my firts playtrough

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
ok thanks alot
So i tried to climb up to the waterfall and it didn't work and with starfire i can't talk with her so i want to ask what version you used just to make sure i have the right one because a suddenly found tifa in the demon area
i use 9.02
The main folder says 9_02, when I launch the game is says 29.03 on the title bar.
If you can't talk to Starfire, I have no idea what to suggest. I have this habit of just blundering around and stumbling upon things, so I have no idea if I did something else after I saved her, before I asked her to join my team.
Make sure you are at the right waterfall, the one you need is about 5 maps in, from the slime zone starting area, and it is at the top of the map. You should be able to climb the waterfall no matter what you have or have not done. You won't be able to enter that portal though until you unlock the Elf village and talk to the leader there.

waterfall.png Hope this picture helps you find the waterfall you need.
If you can't climb up the waterfall, you might have a bugged save and may need to start over.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes