Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

neme3

Mar 8, 2020
I got some bug in using tentacle it said unable to find pictures and I redownload also same

grocamol

Nov 2, 2019
downloaded the bugfix, do I just unzip it into the game folder? Cause I am getting error for the twins in the tentacle area and the tentaclec

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
directly into the game directory.
Overwrite everything and it should work.
You know that you did it correctly if the game window show 14.03 in the upper left corner

Reactions: grocamol

Grimi

Oct 31, 2018
I found a fishing rod, but I always catch an old boot, somehow can I catch something else?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I found a fishing rod, but I always catch an old boot, somehow can I catch something else?
Level up
Its some kind of protection that you only find old boots if you re below lv 25.. I gues or was it 20

neme3

Mar 8, 2020
I got some issues of go in the slime crystals in the hospital and the fourth crystal won’t light after I get the bug orb

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Why I can’t defeat the gas mask girl in the portal and where is the pumpkin land
You can't defeat the girl if you encounter her in the temple. First phase counts as win second phase you must loose
The pumpkin land came after you go through the tentacle crystal. The same one you have to conquer if you like to go into the fourth crystal

neme3

Mar 8, 2020
You can't defeat the girl if you encounter her in the temple. First phase counts as win second phase you must loose
The pumpkin land came after you go through the tentacle crystal. The same one you have to conquer if you like to go into the fourth crystal
What temple the elf or other side of portal,the portal one you never win also the elf I don’t know how to find second gold coin or key to the women

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
What temple the elf or other side of portal,the portal one you never win also the elf I don’t know how to find second gold coin or key to the women
Cam you rearrange that question
I can t make sense out of it

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
neme3
The temple is inside the elven village. There you can encounter Dr. Quinz the first time. Phase two of the fight is a battle where you have to loose

heath161230
The core file of the mod is the whole game. Install/Extract it into a new folder. After that unzip the Patch/Bugfix into the same one and overwrite everything. If you didn t get the prompt to overwrite the whole stuff you either extract it into the false location or disabled the option in your Unzip program
For the tentacle dungeon. If you beat it you get another scroll. With that scroll you can go to the tent girl again. After you spoke to her you can use the orb for the forth crystal starting in a bee hive and go into the pumpkin area

Zarrocwilono

Mar 22, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to get into the elven village? I defeated the latex mistress in the dungeon in the hospital and I’m level 20. I also have the fishing rod and am currently we’re you would use the fishing rod.

Shade177

Feb 2, 2019
Kill both of the latex bosses and talk to queen after that go to the slime area and beat her sister after that visit the queen again
I can’t find the sister in the slime area. Also found a teleport circle in the slime area but cant go through.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes